Not enough water?

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
If you don't drink enough water does that slow your losses down?

The last couple of days l've been unwell with a virus, been nearly 100% SS (had a small piece of carrot cake today as l felt so weak, didn't really like it & it didn't make me feel any better, so left the rest). I know l haven't been drinking enough water, just can't seem to face drinking so much, l've not been constipated, opposite actually, tmi :eek:

Last edited:
hun if you don't drink enough water you will feel ill i know its hard when u r ill but if u don't u could feel worse.

Been trying to drink a bit more tonight.

please drink as close to the recommended amount every day. I didn't and I have made myself dehydrated and I have felt bad for about a week now from it. I am having to force myself even though it makes me nauseous. I know from past experience, I will get to the place that I will crave the water but it takes me a long time to get there. I don't want to feel this bad so forcing the water. Good luck to you and hang in there.

Have u tried drinking fizzy water with the CD water flavouring? I couldn't face drinking anymore still water as it makes me feel sick after a while so I switched to fizzy and it's certainly alot better
Hope your feeling better disneyparis
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back