NOT EVEN A HINT....

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Of pink on the stick??
Im on day 4 and my feet are like 2 blocks of ice and my breath is not exactly smelling like a polo mint right now so can anyone shed any light as to why im not in ketosis,any ideas would be great,
elaine

ive read somewhere that sometimes it dosent show up on the sticks try not to think about it if your that cold your defoe in ketosis will probs show in a few days though and are they old sticks ?

It's late in the day, you've drunk a ton of water and you're probably diluting the result!
Test your first wee in the morning :D

I never show on the sticks unless I 'dab not dip' iykwim :eek: :eek: Don't worry, if you are sticking to the packs and your water you're burning the fat mate! :clap:

I have found that if I dont get up to pee in the night, that even my first morning wee can be too dilute to turn the stick pink! I find sometimes I have to test with the second pee of the day, and just not drink too much between pee 1 and 2 lol

Thanx girlies,
my feet are nearly blue they are that cold,ive had the heating on full blast for 3 hours now and nothing,not even a hint of pink in the cheeks either,oh is dying with the heat so have to turn it off,but i will try again in the morning ,and i only bought the sticks last week so i think they are fine,
thanx again for the replys,
elaine

I have found that if I dont get up to pee in the night, that even my first morning wee can be too dilute to turn the stick pink! I find sometimes I have to test with the second pee of the day, and just not drink too much between pee 1 and 2 lol

lol bish looooz ^^

Back