NOT EVEN A HINT....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SO MUCH TO LOSE!, 2 October 2008 Social URL.

1. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Of pink on the stick??
    Im on day 4 and my feet are like 2 blocks of ice and my breath is not exactly smelling like a polo mint right now so can anyone shed any light as to why im not in ketosis,any ideas would be great,
    elaine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

ive read somewhere that sometimes it dosent show up on the sticks try not to think about it if your that cold your defoe in ketosis will probs show in a few days though and are they old sticks ?

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

havent a clue hun but if your sticking to it 100% then your ok the sticks may just not be working :) xx

5. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

It's late in the day, you've drunk a ton of water and you're probably diluting the result!
    Test your first wee in the morning :D

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I never show on the sticks unless I 'dab not dip' iykwim :eek: :eek: Don't worry, if you are sticking to the packs and your water you're burning the fat mate! :clap:

7. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I have found that if I dont get up to pee in the night, that even my first morning wee can be too dilute to turn the stick pink! I find sometimes I have to test with the second pee of the day, and just not drink too much between pee 1 and 2 lol

8. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Thanx girlies,
    my feet are nearly blue they are that cold,ive had the heating on full blast for 3 hours now and nothing,not even a hint of pink in the cheeks either,oh is dying with the heat so have to turn it off,but i will try again in the morning ,and i only bought the sticks last week so i think they are fine,
    thanx again for the replys,
    elaine

9. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

lol bish looooz ^^

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.