Not feeling very well...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 7 January 2007.

1. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Hi ppl

Just wanted to check if this is likely to be related to CD or not....I have had a really horrific headache for the last few hours that just wont shift...when I was reading Chloe a story the words all jumbled together and I could barely read it....feeling very faint and like I will actually get sick and headache is still here (have a feeling the sickness is related to the headache) anyway, only managed 2 packs today and just over 4 litres of water (been drinking more than that the last few days) my tummy is horrible as well... I felt so weak earlier on that I had a couple of bourbon biccies to try make me feel better...didnt work though....been in bed since about 7.30 but head is so bad I cant sleep....any advice please????
  2. kati

kati Well-Known Member

Sorry I've no advice but that sounds terrible, i hope it doesn't last much longer for you :(
  3. maisie

maisie Maisie

classic migraine symptoms kazz

take a couple of painkillers and if you have any ibuprofen take that too they help to relax the blood vessels down a bit and its ok to take with a painkiller as its a different drug altogether

Maisie x x
  4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

:( Sorry to hear your not well at the moment, there are alot of nasty viruses about at the moment. I work in a hospital and you'll be suprised how many ppl have come in with headaches. Please don't worry though 99% of them are admitted over night for obs then discharged the very next day. unfortunately there nothing you can do about viruses they just go when ithe body fights back and wins.

Try to get get some sleep, i'm sure you'll feel better after a good noght sleep.....

Sorry can't help much but look after yourself honey and hope you are feeling better very soon..

5. CJ_06

CJ_06 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your feeling so poorly! Not sure if it's to do with diet or not? Sure some1 will come along with an answer soon!
    If i were you i'd take some paracetamol get a cool flannel and turn all the lights off and lie down with it across my forehead! Try some nice deep breathing, try and concentrate of each breath, in and out! It's what i do when i get a cracking head ache!
    Hope you feel better soon! x
  6. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Thx ppl....I dont usually suffer from migraines or anything like that but my head honestly feels like its gonna explode

cant even envisage going into work in the mornin
  7. zareena

zareena Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon hun. xxx
  8. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Really good reason to have an early night. Take painkillers have your other pack and go to bed. Light out and relax. Don't spend any more time on the computer makes it worse. Wouldn't have thought it would be a migraine if you don't normally get them but if they recurr get some migraleve and get the Doc to check you out.

Spoil yourself and don't go to work if you feel bad in the morn but hopefully an early night is all you need.

Dizzy x
  9. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

I wish I could go to me is still wandering aobut and wont bloody go asleep! !Anyway thx gonna try sleep regardless of wat she does and hope for d best!
  10. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Well-Known Member

Aww hope you feel better soon.

Does sound like a migraine I had awful headaches in the first few days and felt better once I had a shake, any chance of having another :confused:
  11. olijames

olijames Member

Kazz hun...i have felt like this when i have had migraine coming on or a bad tension headache...maybe only having 2 packs has had an adverse effect..take some tabs..tons water..not too cold or it may give you brain freeze..ouch!:confused:

Try ear plugs, extra pillows to cushion head as it feels the blows...:eek:

hope tomorrow's brighter..x:)
  12. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Hi Kazz
    Take some headache tablets - plenty of water - and try to sleep.

If you don't feel any better in the morning, ring your Doctor for an appointment.

Hope you are soon feeling 100% again. (((hugs)))
  13. need-to-lose

need-to-lose Well-Known Member

hi kazz,

i feel the same very very weak, feeling faint alomost feel few mins ago and rite now my hands are shaking while i type and head hurts aswel.
    I am on day three wat day you on??

hope u feel better soon and me aswel:(
  14. Karen1972

Karen1972 Well-Known Member

Hey darlin, it defo sounds like a migraine to me.... you should be fine in the morning!! Certainly hope you are xx
  15. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

IreneH likes this.
  16. mindless

mindless Hair today - gone tomorra

hey Kazz,

with the day you have described and the pressure that comes with it and the prospect of returning to work tomorrow after the hols - sounds like stress to me (whether this has triggered a migraine I wouldn't dare to guess) - so pop a couple of IBUPROFENS, perhaps a nice hot bath and then early night.

By the way, don't tie the wrists of minime too tight or tie the gag too hard - circulation gets cut off and the paperwork would be terrible

Good luck and hope the head clears up by morning
  17. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Yes an early night is what you need. Hope you feel better in the morning
    Irene xx
  18. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Well-Known Member

Hope you feel lots better very soon, try not to worry about the return to work.. sending hugs and wishes for a swift recovery xx
  19. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Thx everyone...finally managed to get to sleep about 12.30 last nite....only to be woken at 6 by my mates bloke ringing me to say she'd just had her baby!! Feelin much better but the pain is stil there although nowhere near as bad as it was last least I feel like I could drive this morning!! Gonna see how I feel when I get to Chloes school cos if its stil niggling then theres prob not much point going to work cos I have a feelin the computer wud make it come back..thinking about it with a clear head, this did happen before although wasnt quite as scary as last nite!
  20. Karen1972

Karen1972 Well-Known Member

Glad you're feeling better hun, take the day off if that's what you need....