Not feeling very well...

Glad you are feeling a little better Kazz. You are probably better taking today off ... more tablets if needed and maybe even a snooze later (no distractions either - if she's at school!)

hi kazz,

i feel the same very very weak, feeling faint alomost feel few mins ago and rite now my hands are shaking while i type and head hurts aswel.
I am on day three wat day you on??

hope u feel better soon and me aswel:(

Hiya, I was on day 3 I think...but I dont think its related to CD, cos I didnt get that feeling first time round! Hope your feeling better now hun

Glad you're feeling better hun, take the day off if that's what you need....

Luv,

Glad you are feeling a little better Kazz. You are probably better taking today off ... more tablets if needed and maybe even a snooze later (no distractions either - if she's at school!)

Well, I've rang the docs and have an appointment for 11...pain hasnt completely shifted so maybe I need somethin stronger to get rid of it...

Rang work as well and told them I wasnt feeling well and that I have a docs appointment so will see how I feel after that....mini me still isnt ready for school, but shes going no matter wat so I can get some rest!

Thx girlies!

glad you are feeling a bit better, good idea to see the Doc.. don't spend too much time on pc, it won't help.. if you can, lay down in a darkened room and try some relaxation breathing exercises.. or listen to very soft music.. perhaps all you need is to give yourself some tlc hon xx take care, hope it goes well with Dr. :)

hope ur feeling better now Kazz....

I suffer from migraines...horrendous !!!

take care

Debz
xx

Hey Debz....went to the doc and she says its not migraine but its tension headaches....caused by stress...so she signed me off work for the week...better update is on my diary!

Well - least ya know wot's wrong.....hope ur feeling better soon....

I sometimes use 'Migraine Ice' patches or '4head' - both really good for splitting headaches....

take care

Debz
xx

Aww glad you finally know why it was so bad.

Use your week off work to chill and de-stress :)

Glad you are ok, enjoy your week off, chill and take some you time (says she who is guilty of exactly the same)!!

Back