not giving up. Sarah's diary

Craving chocolate so bad! Urgh
Had
Aplen light (half heb)
Small.slice of.wholemeal bread (half heb)
Beans
And a salad with chicken breast
If therr was chocolate in the house I wouldnt stop at one chunk! X

Hello! How are you getting on?? Has the choc craving passed yet? I could never stop at one chunk either... x

Good thanks! How are you getting on? Xx

Glad to hear it :) Had a bit of a blip last week so desperately trying to get back on track at the moment!! Holiday and bikini time is looming in just 2 weeks... eek! x

Right. Need to be filling in my food diary! Can feel things slipping! No excuses need to be writing food down. Soooo....

Breakfast - strawberries and fat free yogurt.(free)

Lunch - bacon and egg sandwich cooked in fry light (heb and 5 syns for bread as it was 800g loaf) ketchup (1.5 syns) with strawberries and mullerlight (free)

Dinner -Cooking fajitas for everybody but having mine with basmati rice instead of in a wrap (I think the fajita seasoning is free?!)

Xxxx

Mmm your food all sounds yummy for today!! The fajita seasoning is free if it's the stuff that comes in a jar (like your regular herbs and spices would), but it's syns if it's the packet mix - about 5 for the whole packet I think, so only 1-2 syns by the time you've divided it up across all the people eating :) x

Mmm your food all sounds yummy for today!! The fajita seasoning is free if it's the stuff that comes in a jar (like your regular herbs and spices would), but it's syns if it's the packet mix - about 5 for the whole packet I think, so only 1-2 syns by the time you've divided it up across all the people eating :) x

Thanks for that hun! Xx

Oops.over syns today but will pull them back tomorrow. Glad im writing It down as didnt even realise :( thought I was being quite healthy.kicking myself now.

Breakfast/lunch - co-op bacon and chicken layered salad (fat content was surprisingly quite low) (7syns) 2xbread rolls (heb and 6syns) quavers (5.5syns)
18.5 syns :(
Have planned to have chicken salad for dinner .only using spices so will be free. What would qualify as a green day? As I know u get 4HE'S?? And could probably pull back on syns? Xx

Writing is down is key - if I'm out and about I write syns down on a post-it note so I don't forget I've eaten them by the time I get home!! :D

From the sounds of what you've eaten so far you could have a red day? Unless there was any rice or pasta in either of the salads? And then you can have the two rolls as your two HEB choices, and you've still got your two HEA choices to use :) x

Writing is down is key - if I'm out and about I write syns down on a post-it note so I don't forget I've eaten them by the time I get home!! :D

From the sounds of what you've eaten so far you could have a red day? Unless there was any rice or pasta in either of the salads? And then you can have the two rolls as your two HEB choices, and you've still got your two HEA choices to use :) x

Bummer.the first salad had pasta in! Need to look into red and green days, I've always done ee.yes will defo work out syns on the go in future and not just assume! Xx

Breakfast - bacon n egg on wholemeal roll (heb)

Lunch - chicken salad 4syns

Dinner - pasta n sauce with salad 4 syns plus cheese (hea)

Sugar in teas 6 syns
Tiny splash of milk in 2x tea . 2syns?

16 syns for the day and lots of gardening done :) xx

Breakfast- 2 wholemeal toast with wafer thin ham (heb) cup of tea with sugar (3syns)

Lunch/dinner - half a pack of pasta n sauce mac cheese (1syn) with chicken and brocoll

- was way too hot to eat today!

Really hope I lose this wednesday as have stayed the same last week and only lost half a lb week before that, going to try and up my water next couple of days!xx

How is everyone getting on?x

Completely sabotaged today :( day before weigh in too! Grrr why!
Day started off well had 2 wholemeal toast with egg (free)

Chicken salad,pasta And salad for lunch (free)

Then it all went downhill. A chocolate muffin,2 cherry bakewells and 2 chocolate/marzipan thingys and a bag of quavers! Urgh so annoyed!xx

Aww no :( What triggered it? At least they're all light in weight so won't weigh much sat in your stomach for weigh in?! xx

Back