not giving up. Sarah's diary

Haven't wrote in my diary in what feels like forever! Thursday night was successful. Then yesterday I was very busy and stressed. Had jacket potato with cottage cheese at around 12 then didn't get in until 9 so ordered a small pizza and chips. Followed by chocolate cake and Ice cream. That's my treat for the week. Not gonna beat myself up over it. It tasted good :p today breakfast was porridge oats (HEB) with mullerlight and apple! Xx

Well I failed. Weekend was a disaster. It's time of the month. Felt crap over the weekend. And also weighed and had only lost a lb (first week i always lose atleast 5lb even if im not strict)Knew I was due on as I lost my appetite and then got really weak and gorged myself,which luckily doesn't happen often as I've got the implanon in my arm and rarely get totm or even symptoms. But when I do it really hits me. So angry and disappointed with myself. I so desperately want to get the weight off so why am I sabotaging myself! Ironically I weighted after stuffing myself and had lost a further 3lb! So I know the 1lb loss was because of water.

Going to take it day by day. I'm going to also start the exercise as I know that will keep me motivated.my starting weight was 13st5 and will weigh again next Monday! No more being a failure. Hope everyone is good xx

Hey there, sorry to hear you had a tough weekend, but don't beat yourself up, we're all human and hormones have an awful lot to answer for!!! Today is a brand new day, so hope it's been a good one for you - the exercise is really helping me stay on track so hope it helps for you too - I've really got into my running and also cycling on the bike at the gym with a good book in hand, does a great job of distracting me from the sweat pouring off me! :D Big hugs! x

Hey there, sorry to hear you had a tough weekend, but don't beat yourself up, we're all human and hormones have an awful lot to answer for!!! Today is a brand new day, so hope it's been a good one for you - the exercise is really helping me stay on track so hope it helps for you too - I've really got into my running and also cycling on the bike at the gym with a good book in hand, does a great job of distracting me from the sweat pouring off me! :D Big hugs! x

Aww thanks hun. I'm started the 30 day shred tomorrow so hopefully that'll help . Really wanna get this weight off. New day and all that!

So today I've had...

Breakfast- egg and bacon on 2 small brown bread (HEB).cooked with frylight and fat removed.ketchup (2syns)

Lunch-banana and yoghurt(1.5syns)

Dinner- chicken. Boiled potatoes and lots of veg (free)

After dinner snack-banana and another yogurts (1.5syns)

5syns for the day.

Well done for getting back on it, and thanks for the kebab recipe above, can't wait to try it this weekend! :D x

Well I didn't have a very successful weekend either! So much for sacking sugar lol. I am terrible with stress and moods - I just comfort myself with food. It's a hard habit to change though. Must keep trying...!!

So what is the '30 day shred'? It sounds like I could do with one of those...

pinky x

Well I didn't have a very successful weekend either! So much for sacking sugar lol. I am terrible with stress and moods - I just comfort myself with food. It's a hard habit to change though. Must keep trying...!!

So what is the '30 day shred'? It sounds like I could do with one of those...

pinky x

Aww hun. It's horrible isn't it,but you're right. Just got to keep trying and eventually we will break the habit! 30 day shred is an exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels. You can do it for free off places like YouTube.it's the best fitness I've ever come across. Highly recommend it.it's 20 minutes long and there is 3 levels. You will sweat sooo much but if you stick with it within a week you can see how your fitness level has improved. You're supposed to do level 1 for 10days.then level 2 for another 10 then level 3 for the remaining 10. It changed your body shape so much and gives loads of definition. Defo look into it. Xxx

So yesterday I had ...

Breakfast- 2 Alpen light bars(heb) and a chocolate milkshake (5.5syns)

Lunch- 2 brown bread (8syns) with egg and bacon. fat removed and cooked in frylight.

Dinner-chicken and veg (free) yogurts (1.5syn)

15syns for the day xx

hmm that sounds like a plan. my sis got the josie gibson dvd and she said it is brill coz its only 20 mins = 4min warm up, 12min workout which is 30secs going full speed then 30 seconds rest, then 4mins cool down - so really it is only a 12 min workout! She sweats tons and her muscles are sore the next day etc. So I am going to get it off her and try it. I am going to sign up to body magic I think... it will be a motivation for me... how much exercise do you do? I am zero zilch at the mo - and I mean that! lol

hmm that sounds like a plan. my sis got the josie gibson dvd and she said it is brill coz its only 20 mins = 4min warm up, 12min workout which is 30secs going full speed then 30 seconds rest, then 4mins cool down - so really it is only a 12 min workout! She sweats tons and her muscles are sore the next day etc. So I am going to get it off her and try it. I am going to sign up to body magic I think... it will be a motivation for me... how much exercise do you do? I am zero zilch at the mo - and I mean that! lol

I like Josie Gibson so ill check that out.sounds very similar to 30ds, usually when I'm being good I exercise 20 minutes a day, lately I've been terrible :( how are you getting on with exercise?xx

Not been great, feel like a failure,I normally get in the zone so quick and then I'm 100% for weeks before any slip ups, really struggling lately, going to try and not beat myself up over it as I shouldn't really look at this as a diet anyway as it's just healthy!

Breakfast-porridge (HEB) made with half my (HEA) with a low fat yoghurt (1.5syns) and a banana (free)

Xx

Hey there, what are you struggling with? You seem to have been pretty much 100% on plan from what I've seen! Do you maybe just need to take a day off today and start afresh tomorrow or how about reading some of the inspiration stories on here or on the SW website if you want to get back on it right from now? Good start to the day today anyway! xx

Hey there, what are you struggling with? You seem to have been pretty much 100% on plan from what I've seen! Do you maybe just need to take a day off today and start afresh tomorrow or how about reading some of the inspiration stories on here or on the SW website if you want to get back on it right from now? Good start to the day today anyway! xx

Yeah what I'm writing is on plan but the days or evenings I've not been on here I pick at foods and don't count them. So frustrating Coz I know exactly what I'm doing wrong. Normally I'm really focussed. Nevermind eh. Hopefully ill get into it soon!x

Breakfast - porridge (HEB) with milk (HEA) 2 teaspoons of sugar (2 syns) with a toffee yogurt (1.5syns)

Mid morning snack- chopped banana and apple

Hiya! Good to see you've had a good day so far :) Don't be scared and just write it all down, even the bad stuff - I find the thought of having to be honest on here about what I've eaten (which I've promised myself I will be!) quite good motivation not to eat certain things in the first place!! You can absolutely do this, just look how far you've come already and so quickly! I have a stash of Pink n Whites in which I have when the snack monster strikes - can only eat so many before your mouth starts to hurt but they are pure sugar!! :D x

Sooo im backkk :)
And ive joined group again.it annoys me that I pay to get weighed when I can do it at home for free (not keen on meetings so dont stay) but lets be real! It gives you so much more motivation when you have to jump on the scales infront of the leader each week!(does me anyway) I joined last Wednesday.and weighed a whopping 13st10! Ive been very good this week apart from saturday. Which was a planned party.had 1 plate of party food and thats all I had for the day.so not too bad but dont usually like to go over syns any day in the first week! Oops lol I am a lot more motivated and have no choice but to stick to it as I cant face being this size. Im already stressing about the party food. So hopefully I can pull it back.if I do my diary on here it will stop any pesky syns sneaking in without me realising!

breakfast
1thick Richmond sausage 6.5syns
Wholemeal toast (heb)
2 tbsp's of Tinned tomatoes
Egg fried in frylight
Tea with milk and sugar (hea and 2syns)

So 8.5 syns so far

Hope everyone is having a great day x

I wondered where you'd gone, welcome back! :) Yum to Richmond sausages, they are the absolute best!! x

Been so busy and im so crap at writing on here! I lost 5.5lbs on wednesday at weigh in! :D had a few naughty days though as ive been so busy with parties and nights out planned etc. So using today.Mon and tue to pull it back!
Will post food diary later xx

Back