not going to give in!

just move on from it and forget it hun, alot of us have had slip ups at one stage or another - at the end of the day its hard and hopefully you will have learnt by your mistake. have u found that the pleasure was actually craving the food and not actually eating it? even if u enjoyed it - you will have had 5 minutes of pleasure for hours of guilt. get back on LT and try and be a bit more positive about the whole thing and realise what results you could achieve very soon. good luck hun and stop beating urself up about it xxx

good for you hun. Its a mistake thats all - its behind you now. Remind yourself of why you are doing this and how great it will be to be slim. I am not the best at doing this myself but if I feel a binge coming on I try to get busy with other stuff. If I cant and I feel determined to eat then I tell myself "OK, wait for half an hour and if still determined to eat, so be it". After half an hour if I havnt given in I say the same thing again - wait another half hour. If I can do that I usually find I dont need to eat at all! Then I go to bed feeling really proud of myself for not giving in!! Hope this makes some sense to you!!

Good luck hun! x

aww you're welcome hunni. Sometimes people will say "just get on with it", "you must give it 100%" or "i have done it and so can you" and these things are all true. But we are all different and sometimes we slip up even though we really want to stick to it. There is often no logical explanation for our behaviours. For some the journey is easier than others, some will go straight to "GO" and collect their £200 and others take a small detour (if you know what I mean!)

No-one would tell an addict to any other substances to "just dont have it", in one way it is that simple but in another it is not. Some people will recognise that dilemma. We know others can do it, we know others dont cheat - so why do I? This then leads to the doubts and self hatred that can be so destructive and perpetuates the yo yo effect.

Anyways sorry for the rant hun!! Just forget it, dust yourself off and start again tomorrow. xx

I am a binge eater as well and that is my biggest battle so far because i know if i even have one bite of something unsuitable i will throw in the towel and the last seventeen days will have been pointless. A couple of months ago i read an article in a magazine about a woman who had the same eating habits as me, she had a stroke at the age of thirty four and it was diet related.. The thought of leaving my hubby without his wife and my two boys without their mum has made me realise that i cannot continue with my old eating habits if i want to live a long and healthy life. Get straight back into it vicky and remember the reasons why you are doing it in the first place. We all in the same boat, its not easy but we will get there. xx

Vicki, it's done and you have brushed yourself off and got back onto the lipo train - many lesser people wouldn't have bothered. That shows great determination. You hang in there hun.

x

At least you came here for support, keep up the good work it will all be worth it. It's only tiny a blip, draw a line under it and move on to a fab new you. xxx

Back