Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

Lol, ive been gym then went tesco straight after, oh that was hard especially seeing all those easter eggs and then the fresh bread ? boyfs making himself egg on toast :( im having a cup of tea...

IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT!

Well done u. Even bigger well done avoiding the chocolate!!! I've just made my bother and boyfriend salmon ravioli mmmmm I had a mug of bouillon but proud now I didn't have any. I did nibble on a chunk of poached chicken.
I'm gonna chill this afternoon what about you?
Bloody Boyf we should make em eat all the nice stuff in the garden lol!!

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I have been here before and that's why I'm having a meal with my two packs or just adding a bit of chicken else once I stop this diet I'll just wanna eat like last time. Hoping this will have me realise I can be full on 1fillet of Seabass and small salad.

Fantastic plan. An eye opener for me actually... You are so right. That's what happened to me, I just ate everything afterwards. Your way makes so much sense, and i think i will switch to this when i reach goal, and lose a further 7lb that way, with the added food! Im on a deadline so i need to stay TS until then, but otherwise i would do the same! I need to learn so much about banishing the huge appetite and greed. Its crazy isnt it, because its proven we can get along on just 3 small diet packs, but when im eating freely, i eat enough for 4 people :confused: xxx

My problem is I have small breakfast then don't eat all day if working as I don't get a lunch break, then when I get home scoff anything. Then have the same size meals as my other half! Things like Sunday lunch I will just have a huge plate and it's just greed!
When I did lighter life it was like I'd never been fed I went out of control!
I know it will take so much longer this way but hopefully it will be a change of life style. Good luck with your next weigh in :)

Im just craven haha, altho lack of exercise as well, more than happy to munch on crap in front of the tv, not good ah but i love it! Sara i dont know how u manage to cook them meals and not touch it! Watching him eat egg on toast my head was going with every mouthful haha

I was like that doing LL but cause I had my pancakes this morning and having bars ect I don't feel to deprived. I love cooking just kills me not tasting it. There's a joint on beef for tomorrow, I'll have some with Veg as my 3rd meal. They will have roast spuds , mash , yorkies, and lashings of gravy
I can't expect them to suffer cause I'm on a diet.
Oh yes sat night if we stayed in I'd sit and troff junk and drink a gallon of wine. Tonight chicken salad and fizzy water!! How rock and roll lol

But I'm only day 6 lol. Let's c if I'm being as good wen I've done as long as u?? Lol

Hope so. I'm doing fillet steak tonight mines with salad he's got chips and onion rings drrooollllllllllll
Had pancakes and a bar today so hoping my steak n salad will b ok?? Most wk ends will b like this at least one meal, gotta try and keep my portion sizes down. His chips smell amazing. Make him eat it in the bloody shed lol x

Tell u what the one thing ive been craving the most is chips, which surprised me actually as i thought it would be chocolate?

Mine had seasoned chicken with jacket potatoes and broccoli and gravy and now hes off to get a beer. I have a bottle of water... Dinner for me was an omlette with lettuice & cucumber ... Carbs in 2 weeks though as i have a meal to go to and know i wont get a salad (not just because id rather eat everything else but because i wont pay that much for something i can buy for under £5 and pay double the amount)

Morning both! So i weighed in this morning and i lost 5lbs :) so thats 20.5lbs so far would like to be Mid 15st by the time i see the guys in just short of 2 weeks time at the weekend so would need to lose at least 8lbs in 2 weeks, the lbs will start slowing down now but im hoping the inches will start to go especially on my back but yay for now! :)

Omg that's amazing!! You have done so well. U be a skinny mini in no time. :)

If u wanted to try exante in the web site today it's bogof so works out 60p -70p a pack. On a few selected flavours.

Ah thats a shame, im not paid for another week so will have to wait, my boyf is cooking shepherds pie i cannot tell u what that smell is doing to me :(

Well weigh day.... Bit disappointed as only 5lb but I have done working solutions fri sat sun and had meals.
This week I'm gonna really pull my finger out and exercise too as I never loose fast.

Dont beat yourself up Sara its a loss so definately worth being happy about!! Well done ! ! What exercise are u thinking of doing?

week1 - 14.5lb, week 2 -5.5lbs

I have a cross trainer that's used to hang clothes on lol. Gonna have a blast on that and have a wobble.
Thanks chic, think I was just hopin for more but like u say it's a loss :)
Was yr weigh day yesterday?? How did u do?? X

Back