Not Happy!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mrsblobby38, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Peeps
    I Cant believe the way I am acting tonight I have been doing really well and have lost 1 stone in 2 weeks and I feel great :D until tonight when my boyfriend ordered a take out :mad: curry, chips, rice, prawn cackers :cry: I started stomping around the kitchen and telling him how he does not support me :confused: he is lovely and 6 ft 3 and can eat what he wants, I cant believe I did it!!! he looked so guilty and upset its like I lost the plot over food :eek:, anyone else have moments like this or is it me ?? im ok cooking for the family but the smell of the curry sent me over the edge lol it's food for gods sake !!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ................I think that this is a normal reaction. Yes of course he can eat what he likes and you did choose to go on this eating programme but sometimes it all becomes a little too much. I can usually quite happily ignore other people around me eating but sometimes just sometimes I can't and I have been having a few days like that recently. I am absolutely sure your OH understands. By the way brilliant weight loss.......well done!! xx

Last edited: 19 November 2010
  4. LittlemissD

LittlemissD Full Member

Been there, done that. My hubby is the same and can eat what he wants, but that doesn't help us does it. I often go for a bath when he is eating. He also goes on about how nice it was, and sometimes I think he is winding me up, but I'm sure its just me being over sensitive. Stick with it hun. I have been so tempted over the last few days, but stuffing my face might feel good for 20 mins but the guilt is just not worth it, plus being slim feels even nicer :) xxx

5. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    luckily my OH is doing this with me so it's not so bad this time around. However when I was doing a TFR and he wasn't he did it to me and when he was doing one and I wasn't I did it to him =/

6. Eire

Eire Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.92%)
    Diet:
    Target Slim TFR. Changed to Exante TS on 5/12/'10
    I know exactly what you mean. I have already moaned on here about my husband asking me to order his pizza for him! I went mad at him!

He gets about 2 takeaways a week. Usually I try to go upstairs before the food arrives.

7. mrsblobby38

mrsblobby38 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks girls its really hard!!!! I really miss the odd takeout glad I am not alone xxx

8. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    aww HUGS and its still not easy watching other people eat. Ask your BF to buy some food that you dont like next time as a takeawy and you wnt feel so bad. I told my DH that he wasnt allowed to bring home takeaways or chocolate ...doesnt stop him though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.