Not Happy!!!!

mrsblobby38

Silver Member
Hi Peeps
I Cant believe the way I am acting tonight I have been doing really well and have lost 1 stone in 2 weeks and I feel great :D until tonight when my boyfriend ordered a take out :mad: curry, chips, rice, prawn cackers :cry: I started stomping around the kitchen and telling him how he does not support me :confused: he is lovely and 6 ft 3 and can eat what he wants, I cant believe I did it!!! he looked so guilty and upset its like I lost the plot over food :eek:, anyone else have moments like this or is it me ?? im ok cooking for the family but the smell of the curry sent me over the edge lol it's food for gods sake !!! xxx

................I think that this is a normal reaction. Yes of course he can eat what he likes and you did choose to go on this eating programme but sometimes it all becomes a little too much. I can usually quite happily ignore other people around me eating but sometimes just sometimes I can't and I have been having a few days like that recently. I am absolutely sure your OH understands. By the way brilliant weight loss.......well done!! xx

Last edited:
Been there, done that. My hubby is the same and can eat what he wants, but that doesn't help us does it. I often go for a bath when he is eating. He also goes on about how nice it was, and sometimes I think he is winding me up, but I'm sure its just me being over sensitive. Stick with it hun. I have been so tempted over the last few days, but stuffing my face might feel good for 20 mins but the guilt is just not worth it, plus being slim feels even nicer :) xxx

I know exactly what you mean. I have already moaned on here about my husband asking me to order his pizza for him! I went mad at him!

He gets about 2 takeaways a week. Usually I try to go upstairs before the food arrives.

Thanks girls its really hard!!!! I really miss the odd takeout glad I am not alone xxx

aww HUGS and its still not easy watching other people eat. Ask your BF to buy some food that you dont like next time as a takeawy and you wnt feel so bad. I told my DH that he wasnt allowed to bring home takeaways or chocolate ...doesnt stop him though.

Back