Attack not happy.....

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
Dont know why i just did that but very gutted now.... Just jumped on the scales and i have put 4lb on since this morning!!!!!!

Not sure if it being my TOTM yoday has anything to do with it bit i hope when i get up in the morning they are still not the same :(

Ive gone from 95.4KG this morning to 97.2kg im not a happy bunny

Have you been upping your water intake? One liter, ideally we should be drinking two or three, but one liter weighs 2pounds! So, that could be six pounds in one day! Just food for thought. Also, I wish I'd measured my self when I first started. If the scales aren't budging or climbing, they can be hiding true loss. While the scale can lie, the tape doesn't.

Yes measuring is a good idea, i measured on saturday when i started it and again this morning and i have lost so i will do it again in the morning and fingers crossed its stayed the same and hopefully the scales have been very wrong tonight :)

I've noticed when I weigh myself more than once a week that I seesaw all over the place.
Take, for instance, this week. My weigh-in day is Sunday and when I weighed myself on Thursday morning I was down 3.2lb but yesterday I had gone up 1lb and only had a total loss of 2.2lb. Then I weighed myself this morning and I was down another 2.4lb from yesterday! All over the place I tell you!

Hi,
I'm a new girl to this diet, but generally speaking, on any diet (and i've tried a few in my time) *coughs*, i always weigh heavier in the afternoon/evening, so i weigh myself in the morning and stick with that.
:)

well yes I'm sure we ALL weigh heavier in the afternoon/evening to the morning (given all we've eaten and drunk)... stay off the scales!! Once a day if you must - same conditions - same scales!

I weigh as much as 5lbs more in the evening and part way through the day, then I'm massivly shocked when I get on the scales first thing!

My advice, weigh yourself as soon as you get up in the morning with no clothes on after you've had a wee!

taadaa where did those 5lbs go? :eek:

Back