Not in a team?

Well done on your loss so far and welcome to the forum. you can join SW Angels, make sure you post your WI results on the team thread every week x
I will do..and thank you;)

Can i join a team please?

I'd like to join a team please. I'm 5.5lbs off target, but seem a bit stuck at the moment - I need help (well, people have said that for a long time now...);)

I'd like to join a team please. I'm 5.5lbs off target, but seem a bit stuck at the moment - I need help (well, people have said that for a long time now...);)
Pop over to the Weighty Mateys team thread and ask Ikkle if you can join, I think she needs more members!

hi have done sw befor rejoined 3 weeks ago would like to join a team please if its not too late have lost 3 1/2 pounds so far thanks

hi have done sw befor rejoined 3 weeks ago would like to join a team please if its not too late have lost 3 1/2 pounds so far thanks
You can join FFF, just let me know how much you would like to lose in 2009 then report your weekly losses to the team thread every week x

So, what's all this team stuff about then folks?
I don't mind posting in a weight loss thread, although I don't have any targets, I just take it as it comes...

There are 3 teams, FFF, SW Angels and Weighty Matey's. Every week you post your WI results in the team thread and at the end of the month the 3 captains report on a separate thread their teams total loss. It's just a bit of fun really. If you want to join in go to the Weighty Matey's team thread and ask Ikkle if she can add you x

Can I join the angels please, just started SW after 3 weeks on CD (simply couldn't go another day wthout food) Looking forward to fruit and veg again.
Thanks

Hi all, I've just joined the forum and would love to be part of the team challenge as an 'SW Angel' if I'm not too late!
I joined SW on 3rd of Feb this year and have so far lost 22.5lbs.

Well done on your loss so far! go to the Angels team thread and ask RM07 to add you to the team x

I'm new to the boards and would like to join a team.

I joined SW on 7th Jan 2009 and have lost 38.5lb so far - but I've still got a long way to go!

Vicki

Back