Not in Ireland Yet

Tush

The new plan hasnt been introduced in Ireland yet - looks like everyone is getting on great here with it ?

Do you get a weekley pts instead of daily and whats with the 49 extra pts ? Im confused :wave_cry:

hun it will explain everything here for you;

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/176311-introducing-new-pro-points-plan.html

you have a daily allowance which differs for everyone, then the 49 weekly allowance is like your 'treat bucket' everyone has the 49 weekly allowance you can use as much or as little as you like but it's there if you go over your daily allowance, but once the 49propoints is gone then you can't save from anywhere else etc x

That's a really good way of thinking about it. I started calling them my 'treat points' when I was explaining it to my husband after my meeting on Monday. Having treat points makes it feel like I'm not on a diet.

Im liking it, next weigh in is next monday. Its taking a bit of thinking but I reckon when I've figured out what fills me up best for the least points and the least hassle I'll be good.
The weekly points is actually a really nice buffer to have - so far I've not needed it but I have it ready for the weekend should I want to

Back