Not just for Christmas...

scoobysue said:
I love love LOVE the shred but had to stop cos it kills my back, it really does do what it says:character00115:

Did level 2 (day 1) after work and I actually thought I was gonna die!!!! Arghhh hope it gets better lol

Got my friend from work staying over tonight and I'm making curry so will be eating later than usual - not ideal with WI thurs but I'm not holding out much hope!

Have made pesto with chilli pasta and peppers and sweetcorn for lunch (10) will have fruit for breakfast and then leaves me with 16 for the curry (5) naan (3) chips and bns (3) and 5 for a desert!

Not gonna worry about WI, just work my butt off for next week when I do care as I want the numbers down to give me a boost on the Xmas do!! Gonna try and only have carbs at one meal mon - fri next week (flatten the tummy as much as poss!!)

Mmm dinner sounds lovely!! .. U never know come thur u may have sts or even little loss? even if u haven't I bet it's with all the exercise ur doing. Try not to Worry too much about what the scales say, I know it's hard but concentrate on the inch loss. X

kezzalicious30 said:
Mmm dinner sounds lovely!! .. U never know come thur u may have sts or even little loss? even if u haven't I bet it's with all the exercise ur doing. Try not to Worry too much about what the scales say, I know it's hard but concentrate on the inch loss. X

Yeah gonna try not to be disheartened I've exercised my butt off so hopefully it'll show next week in the scales if thurs is rubbish!

lil_legs said:
Can't wait to start a new week tomorrow!

Me too! Been picking at a few bits today! Don't feel like I've lost either x

lil_legs said:
Summary of week 2:

3-4 litres water per day
100% tracked
2 bottles of wine
1 lunch out
Gym 4 times
Shred 7 times

All weeklies demolished
31 APs earned... 14 eaten - 17 left

Sounds like a good wk! I'm sure if the scales arnt playing nice u will have lost inches x

Well done on the inch loss :) x

hmm had 7 weeklies already!

Gonna make sure I have no more than 30pps tomorrow, and hopefully sat..

Sunday is a lunch out and the cinema so i'll write the rest of the weeklies off then!

Shred day 13 complete..

Gym plans - def Sun,Mon,Tues and Weds - hoping to go tomorrow after work too. 7 more days of level 2 shred which may actually kill me!!!

lil_legs said:
hmm had 7 weeklies already!

Gonna make sure I have no more than 30pps tomorrow, and hopefully sat..

Sunday is a lunch out and the cinema so i'll write the rest of the weeklies off then!

Shred day 13 complete..

Gym plans - def Sun,Mon,Tues and Weds - hoping to go tomorrow after work too. 7 more days of level 2 shred which may actually kill me!!!

You're doing amazing x

Gym done and day 14 shred done. 7 AP's

Total PP = 31

porridge - 6
chilli - 5
chips - 11 (naughty)
rice krispies square -4
chicken - 4
bns - 1 (for oil)

working 8-6 tomorrow now to cover for a friend so no gym as it'll be closed. will try to get up and do shred before work if not it'll be after i finish.

Will be using some weeklies tomorrow and the remainder on sunday with lunch out and cinema.

Also considering trying to weigh fortnightly... hmm

xx

lil_legs said:
Gym done and day 14 shred done. 7 AP's

Total PP = 31

porridge - 6
chilli - 5
chips - 11 (naughty)
rice krispies square -4
chicken - 4
bns - 1 (for oil)

working 8-6 tomorrow now to cover for a friend so no gym as it'll be closed. will try to get up and do shred before work if not it'll be after i finish.

Will be using some weeklies tomorrow and the remainder on sunday with lunch out and cinema.

Also considering trying to weigh fortnightly... hmm

xx

Well done princess xxx

Right I've decided.. I need to stop being so scales focuses.

I will weigh on Thursday and then try to weigh/record weight fortnightly (going to remove the battery in my scales and hide it at work - extreme but I can't be trusted!!)

Will either do measurements fortnightly (weeks I don't weigh) or keep those weekly and be my focus!!

Back