Not just for Christmas...

Brilliant hun x x

Right I'm ready to kick some butt!!

Gonna officially weigh and start back sat but will reign myself back in from tomorrow and hopefully go back to the gym tomorrow if I'm better :)

Hope you all had a fab Xmas and new year xx

Hey I'm back tomorro too but I'm doin cal counting! need to get skinny for Vegas in sep x

lil_legs said:
How many cals you aiming for?

Ohhhh Vegas I'd love to go back!!

I have a wedding in sept so I need to be fit by then, have no choice otherwise I am way off track for Mount Kilimanjaro lol x

Yeh we went last yr, loved it! where did u stop? We've been looking and a bit indecisive, we stopped at Wynn encore last yr.

Mount Kilimanjaro- wow go u!!

I'm aiming for 1200 cals, input on my fitness pal, I also put my exercise cals in n eat some of those so I'm not starving. I want to b at 9st 7 or less, preferably less but I'd b happy with 9st 7 x x

Oh maaaan.. been docs and I have a throat infection so on antibiotics for 5 days :(

Trying to be good but also having some comfort food.. will keep to points as best i can before i restart sat. TOTM had also arrived so all at once! x

Oh maaaan.. been docs and I have a throat infection so on antibiotics for 5 days :(

Trying to be good but also having some comfort food.. will keep to points as best i can before i restart sat. TOTM had also arrived so all at once! x

Get well soon beaut xxx

lil_legs said:

Boo the the throat infection, hope u feel better soon. Totm for me too, mega bloated with that and all the fat!

Hi what's herberlife? Is the weight loss good on it? Cx

Back