Not loosing weight but where's my trousers !!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I have been moaning for weeks about STS week after week or loosing a measly 7 ounces. Well this weekend I was serving up dinner to my daughter and only my daughter thank goodness, when I walked into the room my trousers fell to my ankles !!!!!!

So you guys who feel like you are not loosing, get the tape measure out. After this incidence I went into town and bought a size smaller trousers and a cup smaller bra. The bra news is fab there is so much more choice with a DD rather than an E.

Now i am not too worried what the scales say, the overall effect is brilliant xx

:giggle: ah that did make me laugh!! Ive always been very much about the numbers on the scales but nothing is better than the feeling of clothes getting too big! (or falling down in your case!) :p

:8855: Oh fab!Good job it was at home! I think most folk on here know my obsession with sexy bras since I lost weight :p Enjoy your new ones! (I got mine off ebay, new but less than half price :D)

My daughter has just told me her boyfriend really laughed when she told him . . . oh no how embarrassing

lol what a feeling, well done :)

Back