Not loosing weight! :(

How come I haven't lost any weight since Monday?! I've stuck to it 100% and apparently still in Ketosis but nothing off? I'm hoping it's going to show on the scales soon as my stamina is fading.

How long have you been doing it? Week 2 can be difficult, I was drinking an oxo cube a day but someone advised that it could make me retain water, you will lose keep going (I know its hard though, as I am jumping on and off the scales all day) xxx

I started on the 8th Jan so I'm just coming to the end of my second week. The only thing I have has I'd diet coke zero, a couple of cans this week but I did in my first week too so I don't think it's that. I wonder if it's my body sorting itself out?

Hi, it must be the way it works as I also am on week two and this week was always the same on the scales, it must be how the body works!!
I find weekends the hardest, as that's when the family are around with the grandchildren, last weekend my grandson jumped up on sofa beside me and said "I will share my chocolate with you grandma". I declined amazingly!! But how do you tell a 3 year old you can't eat Chocalate at the moment!! Why, why! But why would be his answers lol
Have a good weekend
Gill

Fingers crossed for both of use next week then.

You're doing amazingly well by the sounds of it, these little tests make me feel stronger if I don't give in, last weekend I had a 4 year olds birthday party with lots of buffet food and didn't touch a thing!

Going to use some scales that measure fat today I think to monitor that loss instead x

Also remember that even if the scales aren't moving you could still be losing inches :)

And weeks 2 and 3 are known for low/no losses, it's our bodies going 'what the heck is going on' after the shock of the first week of 600 cals....I guess it then just wants to hang on to every lb it can!

Yes that's what I'm thinking too, unfortunately I didn't measure myself before starting but I might do that today too to keep myself motivated. I HAVE to loose weight for my sisters wedding which is in April and I have 3 stone left to go!

I'll wait for my body to sort itself out I think, I lost 12 pounds last week so it could well be in shock!

I haven't lost anything for nearly 2 weeks either Hun so I know your frustration. I did 17 weeks on LT and lost every single week. I swapped to exante to try the flavours and cause it's cheaper hoping it would be very similar in losses but I've actually gained 3 lbs and it won't budge! Really disheartens but let's keep going!!! We can do it and we can't NOT loose on so little calories! Xxx

I don't know if you watch Biggest Loser, but the trainers hate week 2, people sometimes even gain

I remember week 2 being a real disappointment when I did Cambridge a few years ago and then week 3 it all changed again. I've always measured though, everything gets a tape round it, arms, knees, user bust, over bust etc etc and it's amazing to see how many inches come off even if the scales aren't shifting much. You're burning fat constantly with this plan remember, sometimes we'll retain water too whether it be hormones or just your body's mood that day. If you eat 600cals a day you will lose the weight, just take each day as it comes and don't worry too much about the scales, if you can, every week is another step closer to goal, a smaller sized dress, thinner face, new clothes, more confidence. Do I need to go on.

The fact that you've done this diet for 2 weeks is such an achievement, most people would give up after the first few days, be proud and enjoy getting slimmer x

ladies im so glad i read all this i was worried during wk im on wk 2 as well and scales hadnt moved in 3 days but now also totm god sake so im defo not going to have a good loss on monday if anything at all but hopefullyy we will all have a good loss in wk 3. We are doing fantastic and being honest if this was me on some other diet and i had not lost weight i would have said stuff it and had some comfort food but i just no we will lose the weight this time and i totally agree with measuring.ifeel my clothes a lot looser but never measured at start. Heres to wk 3 soon ladies.xx

Hi candypie you are so right about the eating thing, if I don't get results straight away I just end up comfort eating. I know this isn't an easy way to go about it but it suits me so well as I don't have to make decisions about food. When I go back to eating I'll follow the steps to a t and re educate myself. The thing is I don't feed my wee boy rubbish, it's all healthy and fresh stuff with a treat now and again so why not treat my own body like that? I am determined that this is the last time I have to put myself through this, at least the last time I had a baby, this time it's just me and my greed.

So day 8 starts tomorrow, I can't wait to see what it brings. Stay focused everyone, we can do it :)

thats so wierd but im exactly the same if it doesnt happen right away i get really down and totally agree about the not having to think about food thing that was one of the big pluses for me about this diet it takes away all the decisions and lets me just get the weight off.x:p

I'm the same 21 days in TS not cheating or anything. But no change. Also my TOM is over 2 months late. :-( But I will stick this out because surely I can't be gaining any weight on 600 calories.

Thank you for all the encouragement, it's hard isn't it!

There's no way that I'm giving up on this diet so it'll have to budge soon. Yesterday I got myself into such a stupid situation of being out all day and evening and hadn't replaced my pack that I always keep in my bag for emergencies. This resulted in me having a bar at 12 lunch and then not getting home until 12 night, I drank sparkling water all evening but did develop a headache. Although I'm feeling crap (physically) because of that mistake I'm very proud that I didn't use the no pack thing as an excuse to fold in and eat and drink with everyone else.

Bring in week 3!

Ehh...Im not looking forward to week 2 now :( ...Tomorrow is the start of it for me. After reading this, I'll not be keeping my hopes up too much for a huge loss x

Crossing all of my fingers and toes for you for Tuesday, doll!

Tuesday is my week 2 weigh in as well and I have been so dies appointed with lack of movement on scaled so far. I have even really upped my exercise and nothing. Fingers crossed we will both have a woosh on tue x

Good luck sparkle bunny and kelstar for your weigh ins on Tuesday, :)

Did I read somewhere that if you exercise you might not lose weight but lose inches instead!! Not sure where I saw this, but at least it's not in vain :)

Have a good day, my weigh in is Wednesday and that will be my week 3! So we will see :)

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back