Not losing :(

Really? That's really interesting! Have you ever figured out why? I'm scared of being a 10st size 18! Xx

Not a clue. It is quite possibly because I squeeze myself in to my 10s, but once I'm past 10 and half stone I seem to go 'boom'!

To go from a 16 to a 10 in just 1 stone is amazing though Hun xx

I guess it depends where you shop aswel as some shops i can happily get into a 18 whereas the more expensive branded shops I wouldnt get one leg into an 18

I've lost nearly 2 stone and I'm not a dress size smaller :( want to wear my size 14 jeans again x

Well after not losing inches for ages I seem to have lost nothing much on the scales for weeks but dropped an inch and a bit off my hips!!! According to clothes measurements I'm now in-between a 16-18! Wonder if I can get to a 14 on time for holiday lol highly doubt it xx

Well after not losing inches for ages I seem to have lost nothing much on the scales for weeks but dropped an inch and a bit off my hips!!! According to clothes measurements I'm now in-between a 16-18! Wonder if I can get to a 14 on time for holiday lol highly doubt it xx

Woohoo well done!!! Really it's inch loss that counts!!! :) keep the faith, you'll get into your 14's!

Lol thanks Hun :) though I doubt I will be getting in them in 6 weeks!!! I can dream though right? Xx

Hey why not, big losses are possible on this ;)

Lost 2stone 6lbs now and can get into the 14s but they are VERY tight! Should be bald to comfortably wear them in the next 2 weeks :)

Aww well done Hun they will be fitting better in no time :)

I tried the size 16 and 14 jeans I bought from eBay a few months ago on... The 16 fit, only just but they actually don't look bad lol the 14 go on just won't fasten by about 1.5 inches so I'm getting there slowly!!! Wonder if I can get in the 14s by September?? I will be happy with being a comfortable 16 by my holiday I think! Then get bk and work my but off for a size 12 by Xmas xx

I stayed a 16 on my bottom half for about 12 weeks. Weeks 13-14 I comfortably got into a 14 and one week on I'm amazed to say I'm in a 12. Not a huge weight loss over those last weeks maybe 9lbs but the inches must of gone don't despair MamaC x

I stayed a 16 on my bottom half for about 12 weeks. Weeks 13-14 I comfortably got into a 14 and one week on I'm amazed to say I'm in a 12. Not a huge weight loss over those last weeks maybe 9lbs but the inches must of gone don't despair MamaC x

Wow really??? Porshe that's amazing well done!
Fingers crossed I can follow your lead and get into my holiday clothes :) xx

I'm having a lack of loss on the scales too- 10days and they haven't moved :( going to try some jeans on and hope I've lost inches.

Wow hopefully that will happen to me too, I was a 12 at 12stone before when I lost weight. Love this diet!!

Oh how I wish I had your enthusiasm Hun lol like the OH says all I can do is try :) xx

Exactly!!!! :) give it your best :)

Back