Not mobidly obese anymore

ladylite

Gold Member
I have just realized that I have moved from morbidly obese to obese.

Never thought I would be happy with being in obese, but there you go.:happy036:

:happy096: Well done hun, that is amazing. Keep up the great work! Vx

Well done! I celebrated being overweight (for the first time in my life) because I was no longer obese, and now I am "normal" although not in EVERY sense of the word!!!!

Well done!!! I noticed I changed from Category 3 obese to Category 2 obese! Not sure what this actually means but I don't care, atleast im lighter... haha!!

Well done though, just think when u reach "normal" :rolleyes: now thats scary!

YAY and congratulations!

You're getting there. When I went from morbidly obese to obese I was so relieved. Then I went from obese to overweight, and was very happy. Now my goal - and it is not far off, now - is to be in the 'normal' weight range for my height.

However difficult it is to lose the weight, persevere. Keep going for the sake of your future, and the happiness and improved health you will have. You deserve it!

I have just realized that I have moved from morbidly obese to obese.

Never thought I would be happy with being in obese, but there you go.:happy036:

Well done! I done the same not too long back. It's an odd thing to be happy about but is totally showing your on the right road!

I've just moved into the same category. Now I am finding that clothes no longer fit :):) I have to hold my jeans up when I walk. Thankfully, with spring around the corner I can wear skirts (thank heaven for elasticated waists!!!). I've a long way to go – 6 more ST to lose, and doing it all with exercise and portion control, but it sems to be working...slowly. Next ST down and I am buying a new ipod – new clothes can wait :D:D. TOGETHER WE WILL GET THERE. I turn to this forum for moral support – I used to feel a freak for being overweight, beating myself up about it – but not any more. Keep up the good work everyone.

Back