NOT PREGNANT

Hi Jenny
I'm new, so don't know what your previous posts have been.
Are you trying or was it more of a worry you were?

Hope you're ok either way x

Awww Jenny *hugs* I feel your period pain sweetie :( I've got it also. We all have our periods at the same time in here!

Wise decision - taking one week at a time. You'll have plenty of time to make babies when you're the weight you want to be. You've only 16lbs to go. You're a little weight loss machine and those 16lbs will disappear in no time at all.

Hot water bottle and loads of cuddles for you tonight. Just what the doctor ordered

X

Dat is good news dat you dont have to worry bout it anymore. You will prefer it wen you are prepared to have your new bundle of joy. Great decision to take it one week at a time i believe thats how we stay on it longer. You had a great loss this week so if you say the way you have been losing weight you will be at goal in no time.

I was just gonna copy paste what Betsy said as she thinks like I do.

You are a great mum and will be a great new mum again. Try to relax and take it out on your hubby, God made man to help ease period pain :D hahahhaha

thanks every1, really appreciate ur support.

trixiefoofoo - id love a baby, been trying for 2 yrs and have had 5 miscarriages so i wouldve been over the moon if i was pregnant. my periods have been regular forever until 2 weeks ago when it didnt arrive. arrived today so have been confused! didnt know if to come off LT or not. long story. x

x x

Firstly :hug99: ... i know how much you want a baby so i feel for you hun xxx

But, like i have said, what will be will be. It obviously isnt your 'time' to have a baby yet - maybe its a blessing in disguise and now you can concentrate on LT and carry on untill orignal end date and be healthier for when your 'time' is eventually here :)

47 days ... that is nothing honey :) It will fly xxx

awww babe,

sorry to hear that. It will only be a matter of time tho I'm sure! Chin up- we're all here for you

xx

Sorry to hear that Jenny, i know you must be feeling disappointed. Focus your mind on losing the last bit of weight huni, enjoy your little children and when the time is right i'm sure you will be blessed with a healthy baby xxx

Ah. That is sad for you as you probably hoped that you might just be pregnant this time. You need lots of tlc just now so hope hubby is on hand to look after you. Take each day as it comes and be good to yourself.

Aww Jenny, I'm so sorry. I know it would've been a blessing if you were pregnant.
On the 'plus' side, now you can concentrate on getting to goal and feeling healthy before getting back on the baby-making train.
I (& Betsy & Tanya & countless others!) know that LT can totally screw up your cycles- I've just had my first 'period' in over 5yrs!!! And boy it was a doozy!!!
((hugs))

ah sorry Jenny :( you should concentrate on yourself now for awhile, enjoying goin the gym an all again and reaching your goal and wait an you see it will happen when you not expecting it to xx

Back