Not quite there, But on my way! :D

I`m a bit gutted today :(

If my scales are right, I`ve only lost 1lb so far this week :cry:

I think I`m gonna have to bin the bars and go back to shakes only :cry:

hello hun!
how on earth do you mange to drink green tea, i tried the lemon one the other day and eeuuurrrghhhh!!

hope you are ok, ditch them bars if they make ya feel rough

you are doing FANTASTICALLY well

xxxxxx

Hello
I'm like you aswell and loose weight very slowly but a 1lb is good, it's better than a 1lb on :)

How you feeling otherwise?

P11460.jpg

1 lb of fat :D

Wow! When you put it like that ;):D

I know for me, 1lb in a week is still good. I just get a bit disheartened, Specially when others cheat and lose at least twice as much as me :(

I`m missing my exercising, And am wondering if I can get away with doing some more again. Just a bit worried bout it making my body panic and hold on to everything as I`m eating so little already. Think maybe I am eating too much lettuce too so might drastically reduce that aswell :sigh:

How is your day going? Xxx

hello hun!
how on earth do you mange to drink green tea, i tried the lemon one the other day and eeuuurrrghhhh!!

hope you are ok, ditch them bars if they make ya feel rough

you are doing FANTASTICALLY well

xxxxxx

Thanks hun x

You`re doing well too (I`ve just been on your diary). The food you had yesterday sounds yummy! :D Glad you had such a lovely day when you have all the other **** going on Xxx

I quite like Green Tea but it has to be decent lol I got Tesco cheap one (78p a box as opposed to £1 something for others) but it was just grim and I couldn`t face drinking it. I`m back to Twinings which is a lot more expensive but a lot nicer.

I must say I don`t like the Green Tea with Citrus so I`m with you on that lol I love it with Cranberry or Orange Lotus Blossom or whatever it is..Oh and with Apple & pear :D

I`ve been "ok" with the bars since the other day, So I think it was just self inflicted from being a greedy cow and eating 2 in one day :rolleyes::8855:

Have a fab week hun! Xxx

Hello
I'm like you aswell and loose weight very slowly but a 1lb is good, it's better than a 1lb on :)

How you feeling otherwise?

Thankyou for visiting my diary x

I know I should be pleased with 1lb and I am..I`m just impatient lol

Sucks having a duff body doesn`t it? :( Stupid Thyroid and stupid lady bits!!

I`m nearly a week late (nothing new with my crap bod) so I`m hoping I`m pre menstrual and will get a decent loss soon :D

Sorry for the TMI post :eek::8855:

Hope the weekend is going well for you :) Xxx

Ive had a fab weekend been stopping in a posh hotel in Chester (birthday present) so have been off the plan!! Back on it today.

I've got PCOS and think that makes me have slower losses than most.

Its going ok :) I'm a bit hungry now but don't want to have my last shake till after otherwise I'll be hungry tonight, so drinking lots of water :) and going to cook dinner in a min :S so will be having a bottle of water to drink whilst doing it lol incase I feel an urge to try it haha

Ive had a fab weekend been stopping in a posh hotel in Chester (birthday present) so have been off the plan!! Back on it today.

I've got PCOS and think that makes me have slower losses than most.

Oh how lovely! Happy Birthday for whenever it was :D

I also have PCOS aswell as an Underactive Thyroid (never controlled cos my body sucks!) hence I have huge problems shifting the podge :( I feel your pain Xx

Its going ok :) I'm a bit hungry now but don't want to have my last shake till after otherwise I'll be hungry tonight, so drinking lots of water :) and going to cook dinner in a min :S so will be having a bottle of water to drink whilst doing it lol incase I feel an urge to try it haha

Bless ya cottons *sending step away from the yummy tea vibes*!!!

Must be difficult having to cook for everyone else whilst not eating yourself. I`m afraid I`m an old bag and either my hubbie or son are cooking. I`m not eating it so they can cook it :p

My youngest son loves cooking anyway so he enjoys being able to do it :D

I also make them have yummy dinners on the evenings I work ;)

Good work with the water :D It really makes a difference!!

Xxx

Ahhh.... DS2 and DD1 are eating Peanut Butter sarnies on scrummy Wholemeal Bread!!!

It smells DIVINE!!!

I haven`t had proper bread in MONTHS & MONTHS!
It`s been about 2 months since I had GF bread too!

I can`t wait til I can eat things like that again, Untilt then I`ll have to suffice with sniffing it :rolleyes::8855:

Xx

I feel your pain over the bread - for some silly reason I have made DH a loaf of herb and onion bread - why did I do this I so want to have a slice now whilst its still warm - I must be mad

I feel your pain over the bread - for some silly reason I have made DH a loaf of herb and onion bread - why did I do this I so want to have a slice now whilst its still warm - I must be mad

Ahh my hubbie makes home made bread and it smells so yummy! It sort of helps that I can`t eat it anyway but still smells gorgeous!

Once I`m off the diet I may try and bake some GF bread of my own - Heaven!

Hope this week goes well for you hunnie Xx

LOL I know they're cruel <mumbles> I survived btw :p

Just been on your diary ;)

I hope the week goes well for you xX

Sunday - Day 18

Well today I was supposed to be out for the day but my hubbie wasn`t feeling too well and I figured it would be unfair to go and leave him to deal with the kids.

As it turns out, I had some upsetting news in the afternoon, So I am glad I was at home when it happened.

Anyway, Yesterdays menu goes like this -

Choc tetra for breakfast

1L of water

1L of water

3/4 pint hot water with Cappuccino shake

1L of water

2 Langoustine
110g Cottage Cheese
139g Tuna in Spring Water
Asparagus
Cucumber (without skin)

** I was initially only having the Langoustine but by the time you actually pick them apart and eat them it didn`t amount to much more than a mouthful! So I had the Tuna & Cottage Cheese with slightly less CC to make up for them.

1/2 a pint of water with Vanilla shake

1L of water

Sound like yesterday went well. Were the Langoustine worth it?
How long have you been on the 810 plan?

Sound like yesterday went well. Were the Langoustine worth it?
How long have you been on the 810 plan?

They tasted really nice but were VERY fiddly and hardly a morsel :( :8855:

I`m in my 3rd week - I didn`t start with SS, Started straight on 810 plan ;) I lost 5lbs in my first week, Just under 3lbs (2.3/4lbs) last week and I have this weeks WI on Weds but I`m not looking forward to it as it`s TOTM so have prob gained loads :(

I was naughty and hopped on the scales at work this eve and they said I was 12st 2lbs but the sister said they`re about 2lbs out :sigh: BUT they said I was 12st 4lbs last Thurs so it`s a 2lb loss - Just praying I have the same or a bigger loss when I have WI with my CDC - Won`t hold my breathe tho :rolleyes:

Hope the week goes well for you Xx

Monday - Day 19

Had quite a lazy day today ;) The weather was rubbish so I just had a pj day with my little one until I had to get ready for work this evening.

I did a bit of exercise tonight as I miss it. I was exercising every day until starting this diet, But am wary of going it whilst on CD incase my body panics and grabs hold of everything :( I also got on my vibroplate after but was a lazy moo and just said on it for about 30 mins :p when I finished exercising. I did 16 mins on the Wii Fit ;) I was up and down at work this eve so hoping that might have helped too ;):p

Also pleased that work scales say I have lost 2lbs since Thursday :D BUT it`s TOTM so who knows what my CDCs scales will say on WI day Weds :(

Todays Food Diary -

3/4 pint hot with Choc shake or brekkie

1L of water

1L of water

Choc tetra before leaving for work

6 cups of water at work (plastic cups that come with the water machine)

140g Haddock (baked in oven, plain)

200g? CC (I was still hungry after the haddock & asparagus and realised I`d only had 140g when I was allowed 275g so I had some CC but got carried away and ate what was in the tub :p It was a 300g tub so I am guessing at about 200g as I didn`t weigh it like I usually do as I snaffled it with a spoon from the tub :p I`m allowed 325g anyway so I`m hoping this was ok)

Asparagus

1 pint of hot water with Choc Mint shake late evening

Another 1L of water - Half before exercising, Half after

I am going to start recording my meds too as I keep forgetting to take them as I can`t remember if I have or not :rolleyes: This doesn`t help when I`m on a reduced dose at the moment!!

175g Thyroxine

I have had 3-4L of water AND Asparagus the last two nights - Two things GUARANTEED to make you pee - Like I need any help with that at the moment? :rolleyes::8855:

Heres to tomorrow!! Off to bed now as it`s 4am :eek:

Xxx

Back