Not ready to give up.... I WILL BE HEALTHY!

Nope. It doesnt. Because it took me a few weeks of doing that to see my losses stall. lol. And everyone is different. But you should really start having your 4th pack...or your protein meal. either or. Just make sure youre getting enough cals through the day. xx :D

I was better today... :) checked on the website that i was having enough calories so it's all good. :) Hopefully i will still have a loss this week... I get disheartened really easily... :( x

I have been making sure i have four packs over the last few days. I went swimming today, only half a mile as the pool was packed, and i have been feeling REALLY REALLY weak the past few days and dizzy and i didnt want to push myself to much. I have decided that after the 30th november weekend, when my best friend comes to visit i am coming off of this diet and going on to a strict eating plan. My friend was a personal trainer for five years and so he is helping me put together a balanced plan, and being REALLY harsh about what i can and can't have. I'm only allowed two 'fun' things a week, so basicially i'm allowed four squares of dark chocolate a week. haha. But i'm determined to be healthy as well as lose weight so i might as well start how i mean to go on. Hope everyone has had a nice weekend :)

You have to do whatever works for you. I get little bouts of light-headed-ness all the time. I usually feel a little woosy once a day. Some days I dont at all but some days I feel it a few times. Its not anything that worries me as ive been doing this for over 12 weeks now and Im just used to it I guess. But The first time I did SnS, back in Feb...it was really unnerving and worrying (I was also feeling very shaky and generally very very unwell) so that is what made me come off. And tbh, Im glad I did come off it then. It wasnt agreeing with me. I wasnt having enough. I tweak the diet to suit me. I have 2 packs, a few eggs, a babybel cheese and a meal every night of 150g quorn with peppers onions and mushroom...and either a little bbq "sauce" (home made) or a philly "sauce". I do feel better when my calories are that bit higher. I was doing virtually the same thing as vlcd but with food and it was working well but too many things slipped in. lol. I think you know yourself better than anyone and if you have the help and support of a trainer....then thats fab! :D xx

I sometimes feel a little light headed and woozy. Perhaps you might be slightly over-doing it with the exercise sillymoo? I hope you have another good weigh in this week. xoxo

You do whatever suits you best SillyMoo, you will see results which ever way you do it as long as you're doing it right. Good luck xx

Thank you everyone.. i'm still going to on here until the 28th :)

I think i need to start taking iron supplements again, i had the day off today and i could hardly pick myself up, and felt like i was going to faint everytime i stood up..

I was on the contraceptive injection for three years and so didn't have a TOTM then came off of it in January, to see if it helped with weightloss, and my pains have come back with force...

I was always on the borderline of being anaemic, but i think doing this diet, not taking iron supplements and TOTM all rolled in to one, will probably explain why i feel so weak.

Weigh in tomorrow, trying to be realistic... everything that has happened this week... 2lbs or more would be awesome :)

x

So I got on the scales this morning, another 4 lbs gone, and i have now lost a total of 38 cm.. including 7cm of my tummy, 5cm off my hips and 9cm of my thighs... wooo... i think after the rubbish week i have had that is pretty good going...

I am still not hungry, but i think that is more to do with my mood and less to do with the diet, not in a good place at the moment, feeling really low. Uni is taking it out of me, to say the least.

But i'm looking forward to the 29th when my best friend comes to visit, weekend off as a transition to healthy eating :)... starting to notice the difference in my body though :)

Hope everyone is happy. x

Ooh yes. Im anaemic as well. I take iron daily and thats probably why the mild fainty, light-headed turns now and then done really bother me. I kinda..know what it is. Weird, I know. Anyway. I take my iron every morning with a babybel or a cheesestring so it doesnt hurt my tummy. I should really be trying to take 3 a day but I forget the rest of them. I could easily take one with my pack at lunch and then with dinner...really must try to get back into doing that.

WELL DONE on your loss. That is absolutely AMAZING! :D yay!!

Back