Not-so Newbie Here

Thanks Sarah! The picnic was lovely thanks Landie, ate very healthily... except for three, yes three, cherry bakewells!! They were soooo worth it lol!!

After not counting for most of last week its not a suprise that I stayed the same at weigh in on monday. but at least its safe to say those 2lbs i lost in the first week are gone for good lol!

Started work on Monday - I am soooo tired!! Not been sleeping well and the job requires lots of concentration to learn what to do so all i want to do when i come home is sleep!!

Anyway, im really working hard this week to get a loss so here is yesterdays diary:

Breakfast: Branflakes (100) skimmed milk (56) banana (100) tea (20)

Lunch: Tomato and red pepper pasta (428) apple (55) oasis extra light (18)

Snack: Muller vanilla yoghurt (95)

Dinner: Salmon fillet (270) asparagus (20) new potatoes (175)

Snack: Cherries (60)

Total: 1397

Plus 40 mins walking

Abit higher than I would have liked but at least its all healthy stuff.

Todays menu:

Breakfast: Branflakes (100) skimmed milk (56) banana (100)

Lunch: 2 slices nimble bread (96) light mayo (41) 2 slices chicken (72) lettuce and cucumber (8)
strawberries (50)

Snack: Muller vanilla yoghurt (95)

Dinner: wild mushroom tortollini (415) napoltetana sauce (89)

Total: 1122

Plus 1hr 20 walking.

xxx

Loving you diary so far and cant wit to read more of it!

Thanks Katie!!

Sorry for being AWOL for a while, I have been so busy in my new job I just don't have time to come on here much!

I managed to give myself a kick up the bum last week and lost 2lbs so im back on track and hoping for another loss this week.

Dont think im going to be able to keep a diary on here anymore but im still eating really healthy and will update on my progress! The walking to work and back each day is also helping I think.

Hope everyone else is doing well, good luck everyone! xxx

Back