Not so scared anymore...

Come on, find those positive thoughts again. You just need a plan that 'excites' you. :)

You're right, of course. Things do seem to be a bit aimless at the moment. Structure and discipline are in somewhat short supply. Procrastination is the overriding factor:rolleyes:.

The comments from my daughter brought me up short though. I really need to get a grip and move on, not just for her but for me too.

Thanks so much for your lovely and wise comments KD:thankyou:

AJ

You're right, of course. Things do seem to be a bit aimless at the moment. Structure and discipline are in somewhat short supply. Procrastination is the overriding factor:rolleyes:.

The comments from my daughter brought me up short though. I really need to get a grip and move on, not just for her but for me too.

Thanks so much for your lovely and wise comments KD:thankyou:

AJ

Go for it AJ!! Find your goal, your light at the end of this long tunnel. My light is dim, but hopefully getting brighter all the time. If I can find it in me to keep challenging the demons, then there is no doubt that you can, as you have been a huge source of inspiration to me many times over, in the past year!

I have just ordered a Geneen Roth book, to hopefully give myself a boost that I feel I need. Why not jump on her website for some very wise words indeed!!

(on a totally different topic, had a TA's worst nightmare today. In classroom, five year old had tummy ache, then "Mrs Watts, I feel sick." I directed him to the loo, but no, poor soul didnt make it out of the class. It was EVERYWHERE!!!!! My afternoon was def not fun & it sure stopped me thinking of food!!)

"...In classroom, five year old had tummy ache, then "Mrs Watts, I feel sick." I directed him to the loo, but no, poor soul didnt make it out of the class. It was EVERYWHERE!!!!!..."

YUCK!

We had notification last Thursday of our Inspection:eek: in 3 weeks time. I've never been through this before so am apprehensive.

"...just ordered a Geneen Roth book, to hopefully give myself a boost that I feel I need. Why not jump on her website for some very wise words indeed!! ..."

Will do, Sez!

"...as you have been a huge source of inspiration to me many times over, in the past year..."

Aw, fanks hun:silly:

Take care new,

AJ

Back