not soo newbie

Terri22

Ok have done Cambridge countless times and have tried exante once but am now desperate which I think you need to be to do such a drastic diet, I'm coming back, hope to be able to get some inspiration and support from you guys xxxx

welcome back your in the right place for inspiration and support lots of it here! good luck :)

Welcome back and Good Luck!! :)

Good luck! Hope it goes well:D

Ok have done Cambridge countless times and have tried exante once but am now desperate which I think you need to be to do such a drastic diet, I'm coming back, hope to be able to get some inspiration and support from you guys xxxx

I think you need to be positive rather than desperate...... positive you can do it this time, positive you want to lose the weight more than you want the food, positive that you're worth the effort it takes to get where you want to be. You deserve this but only you can do the work.. and its hard. What you will find here is all the help and support you need........ so welcome back, I look forward to following your progress as you become what you want to be :D

Back