Not sure about new plan...

downsizeme

I sometimes dip in and out of weight watchers using the materials I have got from classes.

I found it easy to work out the points in a recipe if I knew the claories and fat content. It seems to me that it is going to be harder to work out the new point system on recipes as you are going to need to look at each food item individually, add them together and then devide by the number of portions. It seems that ww are ging to make people more reliant on thier own brand products and equipment for working out points.

TBH as a Company you can't blame them, I expect with this new make over it's also in their interest to design a plan where we need to buy it off them more directly than use old, eBayed or given ww products. Suppose it's like pirating the plan in a silly way ww must lose 1000s me I'm guilty I use old stuff and eBayed brought ww products that's how I've lost 52lbs since march.

It's like everything brand new at first it's confusing but as time goes on it will 'probably' become easy to buy, get second hand.

You can keep doing as you do now, it works you don't need the new plan x

Back