not sure wat to do..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hi everyone:help2:

well for the past 3 years on and off i have toyed with ww and toyed with sw, on one hand i luv ww bcuz i can eat wat i want as long as its within my points,but half the time i end up atin lot of crap lol but on other hand i luv sw bcuz u can eat so much, i luv eggs,potatoes n salad etc n luv how u can eat unlimited quantities, i end up wantin 2 eat loads on ww i just dnt like fact of weighin everythin..

ideally i need around 2 st off but i just dont no wat to do and which plan2 follow, i am quite a big eater, can any1 give me any advice?im soooo confused:confused:lol xx

Theres no right or wrong plan although if youre 'eating crap' on WW then youre really not following the plan properly at all.

Maybe a change to SW would help you get focused, why not try each of them for a month and see how you get on

u see half the time instead of eatin fruit for say 1 1/2 points, id rather have packet of crisps and thats not right way2 be at all!i like with sw that ur fruit n veg is free and i no il snack on that as its free... i also luv potatoes,eat them everyday! i just sorta found i missed bread on sw, but then again 2 wee slices a day shud be more than enuf shudnt it, as i no bread isnt gud4 u, well not lots anyway! i jus really dont no, think il take ur advice n do one month on each, just goin2 do it myself as i dont want to switch between classes n cost myself a fortune..

from readin other post throughout minimims people say that u can eat2 much with sw n that it cudnt be gud4 u, but to be honest i disagree but when u read things like this it sorta makes u doubt the plan xx

Exactly...no one else can choose for you :)

If you want something on SW (like the bread you mentioned) you can have it, you could just syn it. It's about moderating what you want so you don't have it all at once or all on the same day.

I don't know when you last did SW, but the basics are still the same - fruit, vegetables, meat on red, carbs on green are free. Lots of new heathy extras!

Hi ya, i hear everything your saying. I have to say though that over they years I've tried them all, every diet plan going, very very depressing. For me, without a doubt SW Extra Easy has been life saving. I have a huge amount of weight to lose, I get easily bored, blah blah blah...we have all been there, but I can truly say that if I go overboard one day I am able to wake up the next day and start over again without beating myself over the head. I've accepted that this is a lifestyle change, its long term, it didn't go on overnight its not going to come off overnight but I truly believe SW Extra Easy is a realistic long term plan. Good luck and know you're not on your own!!!

You have to WANT to be slim , If you are , its no good doing half measures ,
The only way you will lose weight is to follow either WW or SW to the plan , 100%
Remember no pain , no gain !!

thanks for the advice girlies i no myself im prob best suited with sw as i no i can eat so much!done sw last year so i assume on ee its still everythin thats free on green and red is free on ee??and u take the lowest syn value?

eggs etc still free?xx

Back