Not the best way to start!

Moosey21

Hi all

Having psyched myself up yesterday, I have begun my TS journey this morning. Yesterday, I'd planned how I was going to deal with any hunger pangs and how I was going to distract myself from thinking about it. Sadly, my kids have other ideas! Baby has a cold so was up throughout the night and just when I'd finally settled him, my toddler decided to get up!
Baby is now having a nap and toddler playing with his cars, while I'm having a pity party trying not to give in to my craving something comforting to get over my tiredness! I guess I have to remember Im only gonna feel like this for a couple I'd days.
Right, time to get my butt in gear and clean out the kitchen cupboards, while repeating the mantra "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels"...... Hmmmmm - annoying myself should keep me awake right?!

Have a god day peeps! X

Hi Moosey,

Its my first day too! Although I am feeling slightly more awake than you i imagine! Kids have a 6th sense about these things dont they! i know my two normally sense when something exciting or significant is coming up and decide to get ill or something!!

Anyhow, how are you feeling now? Is this your first time on TS? I have done this once before but the cambridge version and lost a decent amount and felt fab and I am mostly annoyed with myself for putting it all back on. I am so determined this time! dont wana be the fat mummy at the school gates and huffing and puffing around after the girls!

I am feeling a bit pekish right now! ive had a hot choc style shake this morning and its taken the hunger edge off but im still not full! Im trying to distract myself with decorating the lounge but even that seems likehard work! what I really want is a cup of tea!!

Hope the rest of your day goes well and you dont fall asleep!

Be good to buddy up or something seeing as we have both started today? Keep each other from cheating!!

This is also my day one, I have also done it before... I haven't put weight on but still some way from goal and decided to go for it again. I had my first shake at 330. Doing ok :) my mother in law kindly offered to have my kids this afternoon so I cud get a break before I'm working tonight. So don't need to make dinner tonight at least. How u getting on today x

Hello fellow day 1-ers! ?

So today hasn't been as bad as I was expecting. I've had a choc shake and strawberry one for lunch and managed to drink around 1.5 litres of water so far. I even survived making the biggun (my 2 year old son) a cheese sandwich for his lunch. I usually cut myself off a slice of cheese or 2!
I have to say I've had to keep a constant check on myself though. I didn't realise how much I snacked throughout the day. I keep going into the kitchen to get something to eat, even though I've not been hungry!
I am feeling tired now, but it's nearly the boys bedtime, then I can relax!
How has the day been for you both?
I have done this diet before but only for a month. It was a quick " lose a stone before I go back to work" fix after having my first son. But, it did work and now I've had my second child I'm doing this again. I'd like to stick to it for longer this time - at least till Xmas! I'm only having the milkshakes this time round. I didn't particularly enjoy the soups last time - especially the tomato! Fingers crossed I won't get bored. I'm planning to have a vanilla with coffee this evening ?

I've set myself a goal of losing 14lb by the end of Oct which I should be able to do, providing I'm strict and stick to the milkshakes ? It would be great to buddy up - I'm less likely to cheat if I have to confess to someone!
X

Moosey21 said:
Hello fellow day 1-ers! ?

So today hasn't been as bad as I was expecting. I've had a choc shake and strawberry one for lunch and managed to drink around 1.5 litres of water so far. I even survived making the biggun (my 2 year old son) a cheese sandwich for his lunch. I usually cut myself off a slice of cheese or 2!
I have to say I've had to keep a constant check on myself though. I didn't realise how much I snacked throughout the day. I keep going into the kitchen to get something to eat, even though I've not been hungry!
I am feeling tired now, but it's nearly the boys bedtime, then I can relax!
How has the day been for you both?
I have done this diet before but only for a month. It was a quick " lose a stone before I go back to work" fix after having my first son. But, it did work and now I've had my second child I'm doing this again. I'd like to stick to it for longer this time - at least till Xmas! I'm only having the milkshakes this time round. I didn't particularly enjoy the soups last time - especially the tomato! Fingers crossed I won't get bored. I'm planning to have a vanilla with coffee this evening ?

I've set myself a goal of losing 14lb by the end of Oct which I should be able to do, providing I'm strict and stick to the milkshakes ? It would be great to buddy up - I'm less likely to cheat if I have to confess to someone!
X

My day has been ok, I'm doing the shakes and Tesco bars. So glad I got through day one :) I'm nights shift just now. Brought a salad with me just incase.

I also wanna lose a stone before end Oct although secretly I would quiteb like a little more since it is the first month!
X

Man! What a day!!!

Started at 4.30am....sigh!! Then all ok after that until around 10am. The OHwas knocked off his motorbike today. He's ok, just a bit bruised thank god! So I brought him home from hospital and had to dash to college. Got home around 4pm, sorted the kids and have finally say down. Huge headache, but I've hardly drunk any water today so that's not unexpected.

Going to have another milkshake now..., I have bad cravings for carbs so I gotta take my mind off it!!

Really want to go to bed but have to feed the baby at 10.30 so no early night for me ?

Still, at least I'm resisting..... One choc shake coming up!

X

Moosey21 said:
Man! What a day!!!

Started at 4.30am....sigh!! Then all ok after that until around 10am. The OHwas knocked off his motorbike today. He's ok, just a bit bruised thank god! So I brought him home from hospital and had to dash to college. Got home around 4pm, sorted the kids and have finally say down. Huge headache, but I've hardly drunk any water today so that's not unexpected.

Going to have another milkshake now..., I have bad cravings for carbs so I gotta take my mind off it!!

Really want to go to bed but have to feed the baby at 10.30 so no early night for me ?

Still, at least I'm resisting..... One choc shake coming up!

X

Oh man! If you can get through all that n not eat you can get through anything x

Thanks - I have to say this forum really helps. So good to know I can moan to you guys and you don't take it personally! Lol

How are you getting on Belle?

X

I'm getting on surprisingly well with it all! The bars and shakes are nice and I think that having everything decided for me is working well.

Good luck with the first week, everyone! x

Soooo tired today! Plus I can't stop thinking about food! The OH just said he's having pizza for lunch & asked if I wanted some. I said yes.....
BUT, my conscience has got the better of me and I've changed my mind and am having my shake a bit early! Maybe I do have some willpower after all!!! ?

It is really hard! But well done for staying so strong x

I had a minor slip..... Glass of red wine ?

But I have resisted pizza and made 3 sponge cakes for a wedding cake next week so I'm going to say today has been good on the whole.

Back to water & shakes tomorrow.

Oh and I had a sneaky peak on the scales.... I know, I know - I should wait until my official weigh in day (Mon) but I'm glad I did - showing 4lb loss so its made me more determined to do this 100%.

Off to bed - never know what time littleun will wake me up!

X

Back