Not weighing between WI's - a pledge

gobolino

Gold Member
:bliss: Hi Everyone :bliss:

I'm making it official, I'm not falling into same trap as last week by having a sneaky peak of the scales inbetween weigh ins.

So, I hereby pledge not to hop on the scales between now and weigh in on Tuesday. Tuesday will bring what it will bring and I'll look forward to the surprise ! :bliss:

Would anyone like to join me ?

I will!!!!! I do SW online and my WI day is tomorrow morning. After that, I promise not to re-weigh myself until the following Friday. We're in!

I did a little mini challenge a while back and weighed myself 10 times in one day - my weight fluctuated by 6lbs over the course of the day!

It made me commit to only weighing in once a week at the same time!
x

There's nothing I like more than weighing myself on my digital scales on weigh-in day and its never wrong

Sneaky peeking is a way of life to me and a habit I don't want to give up. I know others find they might sabotage themselves according to the result but I can honestly say I don't. I weigh myself once a day - each morning.

I'd be way too nervous to go to WI without at least an idea of how much I'd gained or lost. We shouldn't for lots of good reasons I know but pleeeaasssee don't take my scales!

:wave_cry: Hi - I didnt manage it this week :wave_cry: I think its because its TOTM and I wanted some reassurance ??!!?? How the sneaky peak helped I dont know...... silly really, shouldnt do it. I'm going to pledge to try better next week between tues weigh ins.

Moo moo - exactly the same for me, I failed at not peaking and then stayed the same ! This week I WILL NOT look either ! Fingers crossed there will be a WI loss surprise for us :)

I have got used to not having the odd sneaky peek but I do fall off the wagon so to speak sometimes where that's concerned but it does me no favours so not worth doing

Ok ladies we're on, its now a challenge (rather than a pledge, as the pledge didnt work !!).... will dig out this post now and again to see how we are all doing..... watch this space!

Is everyone who's in on this challenge still doing ok ? weds and thurs morning no weighing for me :)

Stay positive and think of the lovely surprise on wednesday :)

Back