Not worth it!

kate_grace

Hi everyone. After 3 weeks at 100%, I had the worst week last week, and due to various work stresses, ended up eating...and eating rubbish. :eek:

Nothing could describe how guilty, disappointed and gutted I felt, and I must admit it nearly sent me off LT completely. What surprised me more, was that I didn't even enjoy it that much, and the heavy and uncomfortable feeling afterwards definitely wasn't worth it.

So since Saturday I've been back at 100%, and as tempted as I may be (the first few days are definitely the hardest...again!!), I'm just trying to remember why I started, and how easy it is to undo the good work.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum...I don't post that much, but it's such a support and a help to read over the posts and stay focussed...

Kathie xxx

Hi Kathie, don't worry about what has happened hun. That's done with. Ketosis will be back with you soon ;)

Hiya hun Im actually in the exact same boat, after 3 weeks i went mad for almost a well. Raging with myself but will NOT dwell on it and restarted today and Im determined to do ten weeks 100%, no messing around! It really really isn't worth it. I had my daughters first birthday party on Sat and i look awful in the pics :( felt really down in myself and i know if id stuck to LT i wouldn't have felt so bad!!
Best of luck x

Glad its not just me...don't think I've ever felt so annoyed with myself.

Like you say, no point dwelling though. Well done for getting through your first day again, somehow seemed harder for me to restart than when i did first time round...so well done!!

Good luck and keep me posted with how you get on - maybe we'll keep each other on the straight and narrow!!

Hi Kathie, well done on getting back to 100%. I too had a cheating blip and it really isnt worth it., I felt awful too, Best of luck this week and heres to a fab weight loss result

Don't worry Kathie, what's important is that you're kind to yourself, don't beat yourself up too much for it - get back on the wagon, but do remember those feelings in the back of your mind so that they will deter you from straying again in the future. Onwards and upwards hun, we've all had our weak moments, we're human after all. Well done for not giving up! ;) xx

Sorry to hear about your slip up, but atleast your back on it! I have been soo close to nearly raiding my fridge... and the local supermarket over the past couple of days but this has put me of especially if its not even worth it!

Thanks for sharing x

Back