note to everyone -- warning!

ms brightside

hi all

feel like total cack today :( got a tub of pasta for my dinner and totally read the label wrong and nearly ended up eating loadsa points!!! i knew it was too good to be true but it was only tomoato pasta and so when it said 2 points i thought yay -- and then today ive looked (as i was munching through) and it said that the points i had worked out was for A QUARTER OF THE POT not good :( so i pass on my bad experience to everyone take heed.

ive done similar to that before brightside thinking this is heaven then looked again and omg ! lol

haha thanks janey -- was seriously stressed out about it yesterday as you can probably tell by my post lol but im ok now :)

:( if it tastes to good, it's prob bad for you lol

Thankyou, I tend to skim read sometimes:eek:

My friend did that with a Frijj Milkshake. She worked out a fifth of it and thought it was for the whole thing. She was devastated when I told her!

i did the same for a packet of sainsburys own midget gems. thought it was 2.5 for the bag when really that was just for a quarter bag. oooops.

Yeah I did that with some scampi from morrisons thought was 3.5pts for the Lot but nooo that was for 1/2 of it oops

Back