Nothing around (thats right)to eat/drink what do you do?

Kaf

Ive got my first weigh in tomorrow and im really nervous. Ive got over the hunger stage and am currently in the "happy" "could run a marathon" stage. i have done well this week i hope i messed up on thusday night when i had half an egg sandwich :( as i was in a situation where i couldnt find anything else to eat and started feeling faint.
what do you do when your in that situation? just in case it happens again.

hi is it your first week? if so its mine too, im on day 4, how do you get that weight chart at the bottom of your post?
Ive managed to stick to it but have been tempted...i got over this by...drinking water....and chain smoking...and walking the dogs...pottering in the garden....takin a shower.....
the urge passes!

hi
It is my first week. i was stuck in a hospital and had no sachet on me and no other food it was horrible! but am still praying for a good first week weight loss.
milly- click on my ticker and it will take you to website. just add the code to your signature in your profile. good luck with your fist week.

If you really feel that bad and water doesn't help, have an extra shake, but do not eat food....

buy a bar or tetra drink. NEVER get caught short. I did this once on a very long walk and felt awfull for the rest of the day even though I had rest of shakes quite quickly.
Carry one like you carry your purse, I learnt the hard way.

a tetra sounds good.Will have to pick one up tomorrow.

Back