Noticing body change

Lucy060190

Heya

I was just wondering when everyone started to notice a difference in their appearance? Im on day 5 so far so good :)

I am on day 6 and people have started to notice a difference. Its difficult for us to notice a difference because we prob check our selves 2-3 times a day in the mirror to see if we have made a difference lol. I was thinking about starting to take measurements, this way I would know where the weight is coming off first. Has anyone kept measurements?

I'm keeping measurements started them on day 3 I'm going to do weekly measurements and monthly photos! I know what you mean about constantly checking yourself!!

I think im going to ask my wife to help me with measurements today and put them in an excel sheet.

Yesterday I put a dress on that was tight two weeks ago... I could move!!! Was ace :)

I've only lost 6lbs in the last two weeks too!

*laughs at saying only to 6lbs* :D

Your more organised than me shehzad! I've just made a table on some paper lol and that's brilliant and

My pharmacist told me to expect to lose around 5lb a week have my first weigh in tue :)

Lucy - don't expect to lose 5lb every week. A stone a month is what it suggests...

Some weeks you may only lose 1lb so be prepared. :)

Yeah I've seen from others that can happen x

Towards the end of week2/3 I noticed a sudden difference in how I looked, - also to echo what was said above , it's important to count up your weight loss by the month, because if not a week where you only lose a pound or two can really set you back emotionally

I will do thank you, have my first weigh in tomorrow! Hoping for a good result but knowing my luck it will be like 2lbs lol

Good luck Lucy! What's your starting weight?

I don't know! I stupidly said that I didn't want to be told and have regretted it since so I will find out tomorrow though I think it's around 16st

Aw! I kinda know what you mean about not wanting to know. I'd put on so much weight since I did LT last year I was shocked and a bit upset with myself... But I suppose it's only a number.

Good luck! I bet you do well :)

Thank you I'll post it here tomorrow and let you know :)

Start weight 15st 12lb and I've lost 6lbs this week :) I'm happy as I wasn't at work this week and was literally sat watching films! I've also heard you lose less the week before your period??

Just saw this and felt it was appropriate.
inspiration.jpg

that is a good picture brought me back down to earth as i keep looking for any change!!

Well done on your loss this week Lucy!!! x x x

Back