Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

notlongnow said:
So seems even my reliable visitors don't visit or comment on here anymore - sob/sulk!!! I know, I know zesty before you give me a hard time - just cos you have reinvigorated your diary with daily quotes & I haven't done anything I am still allowed to moan and put my purple face on here!

Day 2 after my weekend off - felt fine during the day struggling with hunger this evening. Had manic few days and had to arrange last minute trip for daughter and for me but all under control now - I will be away for couple of days but will still be on here checking up on my lack of visitors!!!

I'm here!!! Just you not been on! I only get you bex and hm. So we about the same now lol xxx
You had lots newbies at one point xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
I'm here!!! Just you not been on! I only get you bex and hm. So we about the same now lol xxx
You had lots newbies at one point xxx

Yes they all got bored I think - made their own friends!!! Glad to came back to visit :):)

Meant glad you came back to visit - rubbish secretary is fired!

I haven't got bored x just went off on a detour last week but back on track now . Can't wait till I'm. Nearly at goal like you x

Katierose said:
I haven't got bored x just went off on a detour last week but back on track now . Can't wait till I'm. Nearly at goal like you x

How you getting on? It's tough but worth sticking to if you can xx

notlongnow said:
Yes they all got bored I think - made their own friends!!! Glad to came back to visit :):)

Lol this is funny :)

Morning :):):)

Hi x I'm doing ok I lost 15 pounds in June and it was my bday last week so took a slight detour so I have decided to take a monthly weight loss reading so my target for July is 6-8 pounds .
Your nearly at target now aren't you ? X

Katierose said:
Hi x I'm doing ok I lost 15 pounds in June and it was my bday last week so took a slight detour so I have decided to take a monthly weight loss reading so my target for July is 6-8 pounds .
Your nearly at target now aren't you ? X

Yes only 1lb off first target and total of 5lbs off per holiday target.

Stick with it if you can - I have had social stuff in - was my birthday last week too - but seem to be managing getting back on track ok ! As long as you keep getting back on wagon you will get there xx

Morning any lovely visiting person :):):) - and obviously any unlovely people too but am sure there aren't any of those!!!

Moooorrrrnnnniiiiinnnnnnggggggg I been pants not visiting, but in my defence i been pants not visiting my own diary lol x love ya lots ... what day you wi this week after weekend etc? you going friday or waiting till monday - gonna do the truffle shuffle for ya target wi!! x

Rkmriddell said:
Moooorrrrnnnniiiiinnnnnnggggggg I been pants not visiting, but in my defence i been pants not visiting my own diary lol x love ya lots ... what day you wi this week after weekend etc? you going friday or waiting till monday - gonna do the truffle shuffle for ya target wi!! x

What have you been doing then? Ll

Zest for Life said:
What have you been doing then? Ll

Working. Shocking I know lol. That and trying on new clothes ;) sending em all back tho lol x

Rkmriddell said:

Yay nice to see you! Planning to Wi Saturday when I back - so will be just over a week since last WI. Not expecting anything as had 3 days off plan but a STS would be nice!!

Rkmriddell said:
Working. Shocking I know lol. That and trying on new clothes ;) sending em all back tho lol x

I used to do that all the time with next sale - order masses, like none of it & send it all back - don't seem to do it anymore - shop all year round instead!!!!

Is it your 100 day yet?

So am still at the cricket festival - billy no mates in a hotel - mind you that is of my own choosing as didn't fancy going out eating and drinking loads - altho would have been driving anyway!!! I'm not very good being away on my own and being all self sufficient - prefer to stay in room, watch TV & read my book or mags!!!! Saddo

Anyway last day here, then heading home tonight - hopefully journey will be better than on way which was scary as such heavy rain couldn't see anything!!! Everyone on motorway and dual carriageway going 20-30mph!!!!

Hi love how are u doing x hope all is well xxxxx big hugs x

Back