Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

Rkmriddell said:
Funny good or funny odd lol.

Morning other bestie :) hard to rhyme with NLn but you sexy too lol x

Probably both!!! She back today from DofE hopefully not too drowned!!!

Day 84 - get those big numbers!!! Nothing exciting today, got busy workday tomorrow so getting ready for that, watching murray in the final oh and a few shakes to keep me going!!!!

notlongnow said:
Day 84 - get those big numbers!!! Nothing exciting today, got busy workday tomorrow so getting ready for that, watching murray in the final oh and a few shakes to keep me going!!!!

Morning nln xxx morning bex xxx morning again zest xxx

harassed_mother said:
Morning nln xxx morning bex xxx morning again zest xxx

Morning - well afternoon!!! How's your lazy day going?

morning :)
Cant chat long as off to work but pleased to say have lost 2lbs. Didnt feel like I would have to am chuffed with that. means exactly 3 stone in 3 months - I am that average person that they talk about!!

3lbs to go til my first target and a total of half stone to my actual target.
xxx

notlongnow said:
morning :)
Cant chat long as off to work but pleased to say have lost 2lbs. Didnt feel like I would have to am chuffed with that. means exactly 3 stone in 3 months - I am that average person that they talk about!!

3lbs to go til my first target and a total of half stone to my actual target.
xxx

Well done that's brilliant xxx

Well done honey bunny xxx:) mwah for you sexy lady !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Well done honey bunny xxx:) mwah for you sexy lady !

How come bex gets love from all your friends - Bernard etc and a love you from you and I just get a mwah????? Huge purple face.....

Don't forget I get VERY jealous - crazy twins always do....

notlongnow said:
How come bex gets love from all your friends - Bernard etc and a love you from you and I just get a mwah????? Huge purple face.....

Don't forget I get VERY jealous - crazy twins always do....

Cos I thought you busy rushing around and you didn't guess who paddy was,!

Zest for Life said:
Cos I thought you busy rushing around and you didn't guess who paddy was,!

And you are Tracey lol remember biscuit factory xxx

That's brilliant we'll done on ur loss x x

Morning all:) busy long day at work yesterday - managed to make my shakes with nobody really noticing! When they kept trying to offer me a sausage in a rolls with onions - which smelt gorgeous - I said I had had a fry up before I left home!!! They seemed to accept that!

Got a couple of "you look really well" which is them noticing something is different but not sure what!!

Domesticated day today - loads of washing to do - boring!!!!

notlongnow said:
Morning all:) busy long day at work yesterday - managed to make my shakes with nobody really noticing! When they kept trying to offer me a sausage in a rolls with onions - which smelt gorgeous - I said I had had a fry up before I left home!!! They seemed to accept that!

Got a couple of "you look really well" which is them noticing something is different but not sure what!!

Oooh good excuse I like it!!! X

They didn't look completely convinced but didn't question further!!!

Morning all (few!):)

Nothing exciting to report - apart from buying a pair of size 12 skinny jeans from the teeny tiny shop that is new look!!! Yippee - does little dance!!! The 14s were def too big and as got another half stone to lose would be no good!!!
I never wore skinny jeans before this - now am skinny jean mad!!!! Probably shouldn't be as I am about to turn 48 but hey ho - I'm going to be wearing a purple hat at 80 or whatever that phrase is!!!!

Have a lovely day - hint of sunshine here - due to be gone by 10am but its perking out at the mo:):)

notlongnow said:

It's the red lipstick lol
Buying pair of size 12 jeans is very exciting!!!xxx

notlongnow said:
Morning all (few!):)

Nothing exciting to report - apart from buying a pair of size 12 skinny jeans from the teeny tiny shop that is new look!!! Yippee - does little dance!!! The 14s were def too big and as got another half stone to lose would be no good!!!
I never wore skinny jeans before this - now am skinny jean mad!!!! Probably shouldn't be as I am about to turn 48 but hey ho - I'm going to be wearing a purple hat at 80 or whatever that phrase is!!!!

Have a lovely day - hint of sunshine here - due to be gone by 10am but its perking out at the mo:):)

Yaaaaaaaay!!! Gold stars for you!!!!! Well done babe. You do deserve this x

Rkmriddell said:
Yaaaaaaaay!!! Gold stars for you!!!!! Well done babe. You do deserve this x

Thanks hun, gold stars for you too xxx

Back