Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

Rkmriddell said:
Yay!!! Remember you're going to be weaning off shakes soon so don't collect too many! X

Still a good couple of weeks to go and don't forget my sts last week put it back a week too!!! I don't mind having extra as can see me taking shakes on hols to limit damage!!!

notlongnow said:
Still a good couple of weeks to go and don't forget my sts last week put it back a week too!!! I don't mind having extra as can see me taking shakes on hols to limit damage!!!

It won't have put you back remember u lost five the week before that's a two week loss and you'll have a good one this week! Think positive. Altho nothing wrong with taking a few shakes or bars if you think it helps x

Hey, you've done so well! I'm 13stone and on day 1 today! Aiming for 11 stone so it's great to see someone that has done it. I'm currently having a mid-afternoon sugar craving but just keep thinking about chucking on my old jeans that don't fit at the moment :) I hope I can be as determined as you and make it to day 60!
Sam X

Crockers said:
Hey, you've done so well! I'm 13stone and on day 1 today! Aiming for 11 stone so it's great to see someone that has done it. I'm currently having a mid-afternoon sugar craving but just keep thinking about chucking on my old jeans that don't fit at the moment :) I hope I can be as determined as you and make it to day 60!
Sam X

Hi Sam

Keep going it really is worth it - you've just got to get through these first few days and it gets much easier. I was on here the whole time at the beginning, drinking loads of water and just trying to distract myself - even going to bed really early if it came to it!!!

Good luck with it. Xx

Hi Sam

Keep going it really is worth it - you've just got to get through these first few days and it gets much easier. I was on here the whole time at the beginning, drinking loads of water and just trying to distract myself - even going to bed really early if it came to it!!!

Good luck with it. Xx

Thanks!! I will keep going. Yes I've hardly done any work today because I've been reading this forum - oops!! I have created a new thread for my own diary, but that was this morning and it still hasn't shown up? Is that normal??

Crockers said:
Thanks!! I will keep going. Yes I've hardly done any work today because I've been reading this forum - oops!! I have created a new thread for my own diary, but that was this morning and it still hasn't shown up? Is that normal??

Think mine came up straight away and I started writing but I might be wrong.

If you join team ideal - which you can find under the CD Teams section and ask there they may be more knowledgable!!!

Anyone can join in there, just introduce yourself and you will find others who are just starting out too - it is really nice to have people at the same stage as you and I'm sure someone will be able to help with your diary query!!!!

I look forward to hearing your losses very soon. xx

If you join team ideal - which you can find under the CD Teams section and ask there they may be more knowledgable!!!

Anyone can join in there, just introduce yourself and you will find others who are just starting out too - it is really nice to have people at the same stage as you and I'm sure someone will be able to help with your diary query!!!!

Ah thanks will give that a go! :)

Ah just tried again and it came up straight away! Complete with huge embarrassing photo.... oh well, it will remind me why I need to stick at it I guess! x

So CDC been today so I have a restocked bag of goodies - although she didn't have any peanut bars so only 2 options for next 2 weeks - cranberry and choc mint - hopefully it won't give me heartburn every time!!!

Morning mrs I'm becoming popular ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Morning mrs I'm becoming popular ;) xxx

You certainly are - word is getting around!!!!

Have a great last day at work - yippee!!!

Skinny Sia said:
Hello, here to follow. You're doing fab hunny! xx

Welcome - you are starting at the weight ive reached!!!! How much do you want to lose? Good luck on your journey xxx

notlongnow said:
You certainly are - word is getting around!!!!

Have a great last day at work - yippee!!!

Me??? No your the one they flocking too, finally getting the attention you deserve! :)

Zest for Life said:
Me??? No your the one they flocking too, finally getting the attention you deserve! :)

And crave! Lol

Morning anyone who visits!!! It's not raining as forecasted (yet) so that's good!!!

Am working over the weekend so got stuff to do today - making jellies and summer pudding amongst other jobs - yum - for work tho so won't be tasting !!!!

notlongnow said:
Morning anyone who visits!!! It's not raining as forecasted (yet) so that's good!!!

Am working over the weekend so got stuff to do today - making jellies and summer pudding amongst other jobs - yum - for work tho so won't be tasting !!!!

Shut up!!! Your getting lots of visitors now! you becoming the new....
You know what!!!?

Zest for Life said:
Shut up!!! Your getting lots of visitors now! you becoming the new....
You know what!!!?

What legs and all!!!!!!

notlongnow said:
What legs and all!!!!!!

Pmsl....

Back