Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

harassed_mother said:
Lol mine just had Maccys smelt lush too and my bf is having a ww meal now while I have my vanilla shake

It's tough isn't it - but luckily it's all over fairly fast!! Thank god for ketosis though - can you imagine it without it !!!!

notlongnow said:
It's tough isn't it - but luckily it's all over fairly fast!! Thank god for ketosis though - can you imagine it without it !!!!

I know I do think this diet heightens your sense of smell though I love sniffing all the foods

Noticed no visit from zesty on here last night either???????? Knowing I was home alone (well everyone else watching footy so might as well have been) and boooooored!!!!

Morning - probably just talking to myself;)

Day 59 - wow tomorrow's exciting day 60!!!! CDC comes tomorrow - she doesn't weigh but gives me the do t worry about sts you doing really well type chat!!!!

Today I'm going to make the most of no rain - hopefully all day - and go on two dog walks with a bit of work in the middle!!!!

Two dog walks, and a little bit of work, you go careful there!
Sorry I didn't visit but please may I be forgiven, as I was working until 10oclock last night xxx
No pleasing you sometimes NLN x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Two dog walks, and a little bit of work, you go careful there!
Sorry I didn't visit but please may I be forgiven, as I was working until 10oclock last night xxx
No pleasing you sometimes NLN x

Ok I'll forgive you if you give me a mwah - see easily pleased really!!!!!

notlongnow said:
Ok I'll forgive you if you give me a mwah - see easily pleased really!!!!!

Mwah xxxx<3 with extra kisses and a love heart ;)

Zest for Life said:
Mwah xxxx<3 with extra kisses and a love heart ;)

I'm all happy now!!!! Lots of mwah to you too xxxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Cor you're easy!!!

Morning :) mwah x

Shandies all round lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Cor you're easy!!!

Morning :) mwah x

Very easy !!!!!!!

Hi NLN
Day 60 for you I think :) day 10 for me but hungry today :-( will carry on . Hope you have a gd day x

Day 60 is massive achivement!!!
Your a dark horse cantering nicely to the finish line xxx
Your awesome :) mwah xxx

Zest for Life said:
Day 60 is massive achivement!!!
Your a dark horse cantering nicely to the finish line xxx
Your awesome :) mwah xxx

Day 60 not til tomorrow - plenty of time to derail before then!!!!! Custard creams aargh - actually will be fine as just had final shake so full up now!!!!!!

Well it's here - made it to day 60!!!! Am chuffed - CDC coming later with my next 2 weeks supply - I like having a lot of sachets etc in the cupboard - hoarder tendencies maybe!!!!

notlongnow said:
Well it's here - made it to day 60!!!! Am chuffed - CDC coming later with my next 2 weeks supply - I like having a lot of sachets etc in the cupboard - hoarder tendencies maybe!!!!

Well done!!! Day 60 amazing!!!!

notlongnow said:

Lol well done that is an achievement by itself xxxx

notlongnow said:

Yay!!! Remember you're going to be weaning off shakes soon so don't collect too many! X

notlongnow said:

I am a hoarder with food tho lol x happy day 60 baby x

Back