Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

Rkmriddell said:
Nobody new loves me :'( sob x

Mandem loves you big time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

notlongnow said:
Welcome - you are starting at the weight ive reached!!!! How much do you want to lose? Good luck on your journey xxx

Hiya and thank u! I used to say I wanted to be 8st 4lbs but my male friends and family members pointed out that I would look like a bag of bones and this is not the look I'm aiming for so I'm just hoping to get to a healthy size 10. The thing is, although I do have fat on my arms and other areas it's mostly on my belly so once I'm out of the danger zone il start with maintenance.

Rkmriddell said:
Nobody new loves me :'( sob x

You have enough love from me and NLN and you know it.... We not good at sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

notlongnow said:
Mandem loves you big time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wss^^^^^xxxx lots of loving x

Rkmriddell said:
Good! Contented smiles here :) xxx

And you thought I was easy to please!!!!!!!!!

Skinny Sia said:
U 3 are too funny :D

Yes sorry - probably not the kind of inspiration you hoping for in a diary but it keeps us going!!!!

notlongnow said:
Yes sorry - probably not the kind of inspiration you hoping for in a diary but it keeps us going!!!!

Whatever works hunny! ;) I like it :D xx

Morning - another dry morning - another Saturday on CD - hopefully not too many more we shall see!!!

Hope you all have nice relaxing days planned.

I went downstairs just to make a drink and ended up spending about an hour tidying the kitchen (after hubby had supposedly cleared up last night!!!) different levels of tidy I suppose!!!!!

Morning - another dry morning - another Saturday on CD - hopefully not too many more we shall see!!!

Hope you all have nice relaxing days planned.

I went downstairs just to make a drink and ended up spending about an hour tidying the kitchen (after hubby had supposedly cleared up last night!!!) different levels of tidy I suppose!!!!!

AH yes I always find things put away but crumbs remaining all over the surfaces and floor!
I'm only on day 3 and have tried to just sleep away most of the morning... less hours to think about eating! :)
Your weightloss is really inspiring me as you've done exactly what my goal is - 13 down to 11 in seven weeks. It IS possible yay :)

Crockers said:
AH yes I always find things put away but crumbs remaining all over the surfaces and floor!
I'm only on day 3 and have tried to just sleep away most of the morning... less hours to think about eating! :)
Your weightloss is really inspiring me as you've done exactly what my goal is - 13 down to 11 in seven weeks. It IS possible yay :)

NLN, is a perfect wifey, she clears up after him all the time!
Even when he has a shandy and the froth over flows! There she is being a stepford wife and sorting it all out for hubby!
She needs to realise not all wives do that and she should say no do it yourself sometimes!!!

Zest for Life said:
Even when he has a shandy and the froth over flows! There she is being a stepford wife and sorting it all out for hubby!
She needs to realise not all wives do that and she should say no do it yourself sometimes!!!

Pmsl - you so naughty!!! Good to see that zesty is back!!!!

Crockers said:

It is definitely possible - just keep going one day at a time and you will get there. Day 3 and you nearly in ketosis I found day 4 hardest but as long as you expecting day 3 or 4 to be tough then you will be fine - good luck xx

Zest for Life said:

PMSL. She such a good wifey x

It is definitely possible - just keep going one day at a time and you will get there. Day 3 and you nearly in ketosis I found day 4 hardest but as long as you expecting day 3 or 4 to be tough then you will be fine - good luck xx

Thanks NLN :) I am feeling a bit knackered today, but also have bad wrist and a cold, so that's distracting me from thinking I'm hungry. Yes going to have to find some things to occupy me tomorrow... sunday on day 4 probably going to be hard. Might just try to sleep a lot and watch some films. Thanks for your support Xx

Feeling very unloved - sad face - been working all weekend and no visitors on here - all busy in real life I suppose????????

notlongnow said:
Feeling very unloved - sad face - been working all weekend and no visitors on here - all busy in real life I suppose????????

Love you NLN. Sorry been engrossed in mr grey lol. Good luck for WI tomorrow xxxx

notlongnow said:

Um only today! You had loads yesterday xxx
Sorry I knew you at cricket so forgot to send love and kisses :) xxxxx<3 xxxx

Love to you
From me
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See I love you :)

Back