November 2016 Challenge

Missing results from
@bloodcoveredprincess
@WinterWeasley
@Kismet
@Mom38

How are you guys getting on?

Good luck to the friday and saturday weighers! Cant believe we are going into the second half of november! mental

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 07.55.07.png

Thank you :).

I did put last weeks in but ive got a sneaky feeling i put it on a completely different thread lol.

All done now anyway :)

@Trefoil as far as I'm aware they not allowed to stop people leaving after they've weighed! In fact I went to an earlier group tonight and out of 29 people that attended, only 6 of us stayed. @Still slimming Suzy have you heard anything about this? Xx[/QUOTE

Checked with my consultant..... She replied it's a load of bull.

I guess some consultants want to get results and think the only way is to stop the weigh and go. Rather than make it interesting so you are inspired and stay.

@Sazmajig and all you lovely lot....... Dead chuffed, all the walking, Jogging, circuit training and being totally on plan, paid off.
3 and a half off, 1 stone award and slimmer of the week.... one number off of winning the raffle for a grand slam :)

Good luck to everyone, off to London this weekend so won't be as good next week!

I also wondered the same as @skinnydawn i didn't know consultants could do that!! Well done on your great loss!!

Ruth
X
It's what a couple of leaders have been saying. They basically told us to find a group where we can stay. Their the ones losing the money as a good few folk have left for other groups now x

I have acquired the flu this weekend, thus I will not be weighing this week as I am currently in bed and don't intend to get out of it for a few days... :oops::confused:
so could I have a holiday this week please?

Thanks so much!

Ruth
X

1.5 gain for me this week. Ive not been great then had a meal and pudding out friday night before i weighed. Really struggling to get back into it ! Well done on the losses x

1/2 lb off this week :(
Been a bad week. As I live in Saudi Arabia it's difficult to get some of the products that are life savers such as Muller Lights, Mugshots and ham. I ask the butcher for the leanest cut of beef and have it minced but can't be sure it's less than 5%. But enough moaning, here's to a better week next week! Hope everyone else is having a better week.

Back