November Challenge

Woo hoo well done soozsb! that's great!
Have updated list...

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs
EmmaMum - 9lbs - 1lb gone, 8lb to go!
cc28 - 11 stone on 01/12/09
Kirsty - 11lbs - 5.5lbs gone, 5.5lbs to go!
soozsb - 15lbs - 5lb gone, 10 to go!
girlygirl1 - 5lbs

sorry to hear about your eye lg. Hang in there and stick with the diet like kristy said and after you are off the medication I would think the weight would go off.. but most importantly take care of yourself first. you can always start the diet again but your health is always the most important thing!

The nov. challenge list looks good.. congrats to everyone and keep up the good work

Well done Igylsen!
I lost 1.5lbs this week! :D

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs - 2lb gone (even with steroids) :D
EmmaMum - 9lbs - 1lb gone, 8lb to go!
Kirsty - 11lbs - 7lbs gone, 4lbs to go!
girlygirl1 - 5lbs

hello everyone - I am back and I lost 4lbs last week (weigh in day saturday) so looking better for my 9lbs. Sorry just seen your message Kirsty please can you update it for me

xx

Sure no probs Em! 4lbs is great! Well done!

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs - 2lb gone (even with steroids) :D
EmmaMum - 9lbs - 5lb gone, 4lb to go!
Kirsty - 11lbs - 7lbs gone, 4lbs to go!
girlygirl1 - 5lbs

am secretly hoping I may have done it, weigh in tomorrow

xx

i put on 2! boo hoo! :(

Hi everyone

I have lost 3lbs this week woo hoo. Am I allowed another weigh in monday?

xx

Wellweighed in thsi morning lost another 2 - sooooo I DID IT in fact i lost 10 i am soooooooooooooooooooo pleased

xx

Great!

I am on a mission to lose some weight over the next week. Somehow!

The temptation to starve or at least to cut down severely is very strong with Christmas so close but I must resist. Hanging on in there during a lengthy stall is so difficult.

Just need to be extra careful with my choices, and to limit my portions, but not too much.

Very well done, again.

Thanks hun am very pleased. Would like another 7 off for christmas which would make me 15 which seems a nice round figure haha

xx

Losing weight is such a lovely feeling! Bliss. Then comes the worry of keeping it off... ha ha. So long as the overall trend is down we are doing just fine.

Yeah I have lost it a few times and am nearing my all time low at teh minute but officially still 3 and half stone to go
xx

Back