November Challenge

Busy Mum

Silver Member
Noitulove who has been running the challenges has now almost reached her goal and is due to start refeeding. I have found the challenges very helpful to keep focussed on our weight loss goals and also a bit of fun, so I'm hoping we can keep them going. I would be happy to try to run the November challenge unless anyone else would like to do it. For any newbies it's very simple just pledge the amount of weight you would hope to lose in November, it's not a competition it's just a challenge for yourself. Then every week just post your actual weight loss.

If you would like to join can you pledge your loss for the November and also your weigh day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER CHALLENGE

Well done to everyone who took part in the November challenge between us we lost an amazing 290.80lbs (20stone 10.8lbs)!!! An extra BIG WELL DONE to all those who achieved their pledges. They were:-

Galwaygirl76 :D
Goose :D
Kellie1983 :D
misspiggy123 :D
Ms R :D
Natalia Mascoll :D
Nina22 :D
Sherie1 :D
Soon2BSlim Ali :D
Squishymcfatterson :D
Yeye :D
Busy Mum :D

Also a special mention to:-
Squishymcfatterson - who achieved GOAL!!!!!
Mechycton - who lost an amazing 26.7lbs in just 4 weeks and was the biggest loser of the month!

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL, YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELVES. PLEASE KEEP GOING (unless you're at goal - you lucky peeps!) AND IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO JOIN IN THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not a competition - it's just to challenge ourselves.

How it works:-

We have all pledged an amount of pounds that we aim to lose in November.
I'll update this first post with everyone's losses as we go along.
You can join in at any time just pledge your weight loss and weigh day.
Keep posting your losses even if you achieve your pledge early so we can see how well everyone has done at the end!

TOTAL PLEDGES - 338lbs (24 stone 2lbs) by 24 different people!!

Name

No.of weighs

Pledge(lbs)

Lost(lbs)

To Lose(lbs)

Weigh-in Day

beckiieboop

Mon

Busy Mum:D

Fri

Galwaygirl76:D

Tues

Goose:D

Tues

hanellis

Mon

j0j0

Mon

Jmason09

Kellie1983:D

Fri

Mburke

Wed

Mechycton

Sat

misspiggy123:D

Sun

Ms R:D

Tues

MummyEm

Fri

Natalia Mascoll:D

Wed

Nataliej

Tues

Nina22:D

Mon

Sherie1:D

14½

Sat

Shikei85

Sat

SILVER79

Tues

skinnysarahc

Fri

slimgem

Mon

Soon2BSlim Ali :D

Thurs

Squishymcfatterson
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GOAL!

Mon

starchik

Mon

S_waters_1989

Had to stop:(

Thurs

toddshar

Thu

Yeye:D

Mon

:D Challenged completed. Well done!

Last edited:
I'll start with a pledge of 16lbs - weigh day Friday.

Thanks for doing this BM, Even though I've not yet reached my challenge target for October (but I should be able to) I'd still like to pledge 16lb for November please.

Thank you x

I forgot to update my losses for October, oops! I'll pledge another 15lbs for November please :) Weigh-in is Saturday

Last edited:
Thank you for doing this Busy Mum,

I am due my last weigh in on Sunday.
I hope to lose 14 pound for the November challenge,
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

May I pledge 16lbs please x

my weigh day is Tuesday and I pledge 10lbs. I'll have 4 weigh ins to report on. very exciting, hope I can :)

My weigh in day is monday and i pledge 14lb xx

My names not on the table busy mum :/

Sorry Goose, not finished the table yet just had 15 minutes spare last night so thought I'd start getting it organised for Thursday. Will find some time to finish it off this morning.

Also, the challenge is open to all even during November. Just pledge your loss and I'll add you to the table.

Thanks.
BM

Could I join please?
Could I pledge 12lbs for November, my weigh-in days are saturdays.
Thanks Busymum for putting this together.
xs

Of course you can Sherie1. I've added you.

Hi Busy Mum it's only my second day so not sure what is realistic but i'd like to pledge 20lb.

Hi Busy Mum, i am in day 4 of my first attempt at lipotrim - so far so good :) id like to pledge 14lb for november ! My start weight is 12st10lb, i have 3st to loose :( my weigh dayvis thursday ..... Sssooo looking forward to it ! :D x

Back