November Challenge

Put the Chicken burger down...lol don't worry hun it's really hard at the best of times to not have that extra bickie let alone when your doing a VLCD, just put a line under it remember why your doing the diet in the first place and start again! X

You are right.

We cant be perfect all the time.

Dxxx

We are only human and humans aren't perfect....we just need to dust ourselves off and get back on the road...life itself has its blips and we always pull through in the end....check me out all deep haha! xx

Dolly Rocker don't stress about it, it's done so just draw a line and move on, the worse thing you can do now is say oh well if I ate that I may as well eat more, that's the biggest mistake cause then one binge becomes two, then three....

So forget about it and move on your doing so well :)

OMG lyndzi I wouldn't worry about a STS if I were you, you have lost 16lbs in 4wks you should be so proud of yourself :)

Thank you for the support been on a sliding spiral for a few weeks me w so had last night and today off back on it tomorrow x x

5lbs off this week.

Lyndzi76 (0lb lost, 12lb to go)
Dolly Rocker (2lb lost, 10lb to go)
dropandgimme85 (0lb lost, 14lbs to go)
Pinkandfluffy (0lb lost, 14lbs to go)
Sammy33 (0lb lost, 10lbs to go)
Clinquant (0lb lost, 14lbs to go)
Fran81 (5lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
Tracyx (8lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
mellissa (0lbs lost, 14 lbs to go)
xxMariexx (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
mrsfeeneytobe (0lbs lost, 16lbs to go)
fattygirl (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
cupoftea (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go)
tummybum (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Lainey123 (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Guinevere (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

That's brilliant.

4lbs for me. I really needed that. :)

Clinquant (4lb lost, 10lbs to go)
mrsfeeneytobe (0lbs lost, 16lbs to go)

Hi, I know it's 4 days in but can I join the Nov challenge please? Need something to keep me motivated x

Aiming for a 12lb loss x

Bit gutted with my result for this week...a measly 0.4lbs....but at least its not a gain....considering I had cupcakes and fizz over a week ago....best get squatting and back on track methinks!

Clinquant (4lb lost, 10lbs to go)
mrsfeeneytobe (0.4lbs lost, 16lbs to go)

thanks ladies....really hope next week is kind to me on the scales:)

kept wanting to stuff my face today to soak up the disappointment....I even ventured to the vending machine at work but thankfully didn't have the correct change....then I went to the cafeteria to get a coffee and was thinking I could scoff some cakes that the normally have on....but thankfully I didn't like the ones they had....so by pure chance I have avoided a self pity binge....so far....there's the rest of the night to go and I am itching to have a glass of wine to decompress from a stress couple of days in the office....arggghhhhh!

Well done on avoiding eating things you shouldnt today. I took the kids to a firework display tonight and had to watch as they stuffed themselves with hotdogs and candy apples. I was almost drooling haha. Day 2 done now x

thanks ladies....really hope next week is kind to me on the scales:)

kept wanting to stuff my face today to soak up the disappointment....I even ventured to the vending machine at work but thankfully didn't have the correct change....then I went to the cafeteria to get a coffee and was thinking I could scoff some cakes that the normally have on....but thankfully I didn't like the ones they had....so by pure chance I have avoided a self pity binge....so far....there's the rest of the night to go and I am itching to have a glass of wine to decompress from a stress couple of days in the office....arggghhhhh!

Thank god for good luck :0)
Well done, did you manage to resist the wine?

Hope everyone has a good day x x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back