November[[New you NOW!!]] Micasa Sucasa Team Challenge 2009. Everyone Welcome =D.

liking your new sig Piink!! Very nice! so how you feeling chick>?? better now you're off those tabs? - photos look fab x

Hey cherry , yeah feelin much better =D.... the tabs were obviously causing the problems so now they gone i feel better... this week its back to exercise full on =D...

coolio - i'\m starting with walking and i'm just off to doa 2 mile one with my little un and the dog! keep going x

wow piink love the sig!!!! its great... how did you do that!!!!!
do you have any before and now photos???

i will have before and after pics but not gunna put them up until ive lost the rest i want to loose =D

my sig pic was made for me in photoshop i loveeeee it lol.. took all the pics for it yesterday x

i thought it might be something like photoshop... might do one up for me. because i keep running out of sig space LOL... i want to write too much i guess....
hows things going anyway.... you are doing so well and at the rate you are going you will be at goal really soon.. i know i dont know you very well but i am so proud of you!!!

yeah im rubbish at photoshop so i let him do it lool. i think it looks better then the way i had everything everywhere ..thankyou for being kind to me , but i guess im proud of everyone coz we all do the same stuff.. and without you guys i reckon id be a longgggg way off my goal so thankyou xx

yes everyone is such inspirations to me and i dont think i would be a stone lighter without this site....

Sorry im late!
Failed miserably in oct, but gona go for 10 big ones this month.
Kiira, your sig is fantabulous!xx

You aint late and you didnt fail nice to see you on board..

the way i see it is if you didnt do great then so what theres always another day and month so dont you worry okay xx

Thanks Kiira...and thanks for organising these threads...it must take up some time. They are getting more and more artistic! Im impressed! xx

No worries its just a way to keep myself motivated and i enjoy it , spec when you guys get involved.. so thankyou for taking part xx

id like to join please :)

im one of those naughty people who weighs at home every week, so i know iv already lost 1lb so far, so id like to add 10lbs to that, losing 11lbs this month in total.

**sucks in her belly and crosses her fingers for everyone**

bb

3lb down 7lb to go!!!!

Forgot to update on Sunday :(

I lost 2lb last week.

Back