::Micasa Sucasa January Team challenge:: Twenty Ten is OUR year so get in here!!!..=D

Hey all hope ur all doing ok, i been stuck on 12stone 10lbs for ages well it feels like ages but its not really lol,
have been bit ill tho and monthlys so im hoping to still reach my target, was 12stone 9lbs today but im not sure wether to take that for truth or not so im gonna keep going for a week then weigh again ;)

Hi

I stayed the same this week which has p***d me off cause I know I've been really good. I started doing loads of walking as well. Only thing I can think is its been time of the month so hopefully it'll catch up next week.

Well done everyone else on your losses.
xx

I know its annoying but think of it this way, staying the same is better than gaining! Well done xx

I lost 5.5lb this week, so I am 0.5lb off my target weight! woo!

yeayyy! well done hun! thats fab! loving your new avatar!!

xx

Evening Ladies

posting a further 3lbs weightloss for this week.

Happy enough as takes loss to 7lbs so far but wanting to tear into chocolates and c**p tonight....maybe coming down with a cold so trying to ignore voice in head!

Mini target next week to drink more water

Take care you all
x

Thanks Kae, I had a treat with Curtis tonight, dominoespizza,feeling a little guilty now and bloated haha but I'm gonna start running again this week now the snow has cleared, so I am hoping for another 1.5lb this week to get my first half a stone award x

Hi!
I am due to start Xenical on Monday. How much should I expect to lose following the 5g rule? I am hoping for about 5lbs in a week. Is this too much to hope for?

I think it depends on how much effort you put into it.

I average 1-2lbs per week, but that's with moderate exercise (ie a daily 35 min walk) and my calories are about 1500-1600 per day

ok i seem to b at 12st 6lbs now so thats a 4lbs loss and im not stuck on the 12st 10lbs anymore, cos that was getting annoying !
wasnt sure if it was right or not but i checked and checked and checked! so im gonna believe it lol, still want to shift the 6lbs by end of month tho and reach 12stone at the least !

well i lost 3 lbs this week - thats 5 for january so far :D so looks like im on track for my 7lb a month! :D
much love all xxx

hi all,

well i lost 4 pounds this week so that 7 pounds so far this month looks like im right on track to my 14pounds goal for jan!

Hiya I've lost 3lbs this week so that's 15lbs so far for January so I've gone over my target of 14lbs woohooo

That's absolutely brilliant new me! :):woohoo:

that is great u guys ! keep it up,
i havent got on scales today as i can c myself gettin obsessed with weighin again, so no scales for me today, but im on my way to my target i know that much lol

-1lb for me... (total of -3lb...)
:(

at least its a loss....

iI'm -2lbs so 4 more to go!

well done pk!!

Back