NOW I CANT DO IT

sarah28

My partner as gone out on the xxxx n in stuk in,drinkin lvly water fort id av a change lol,my house is full off chockie eggs gowd so so tempted just a nibble would do,fort this got easier after 1st wk xx

Well it lasted longer than a week for me last time. You've done the right thing logging on here...be strong and resist...worse comes to the worst then have an early night if you can. :)

I get sick of goin bed early tho just 2 take my mind off it,feel like i av no life lol x x

Stick with it Sarah, it will all be worth it. Before LT if I was in by myself I would have stuffed my face. I look at it now that this was a bad food behaviour that I'm glad I recognised cos I don't do that now. Look at this as a positive. Find something else to do, you don't have to go to bed early every night. Do your nails, a facepack or a nice soak in the bath. You're doing great to get this far and it really does get easier the longer you stick with it. Good luck.

I hope so,it hard tho wiv avin a 7mnth baby,she got 4 eggs 2day i mean cum on wot baby would eat them,little bits yep but not massive eggs x x

stick with it hun, ya will be grand and what a gorgeous little penny from heaven, gosh these days i am as broody as hell

Just remember hunni, food WILL be there for you once you are off this diet, you can have your pick of the foods once you're off x x You're doing great xx

LOL yeah I did hunni! hehe! xx :D:D

Yah, we tend to forget that LT isnt only about losing weight fast , but also about behaviour changes towards food. This is a training session for you. I have also been going through a few hard days with my 4 kids an all eating all around me...But if I can get through this so can you, Holidays are always difficult. Just think of the results. One day at a time and soon the cravings are gone.

Ive fallen and eaten some of the easter egg... It doesnt taste nice at all.... in fact only had a little bit and its made me feel sick.. that will teach me

Back