NOW my hair is thinning out!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    When I did LT last year for 12 weeks my hair came out in clumps and went thin, lucky for me I have very thick long hair so it was only noticable by me BUT it all grew back even thicker after LT.

Now I only did it this time for 5 weeks and refeeding now and my hair isn't coming out in clumps but it's gone quite thin, I thought I'd got away with it but not. I wonder how long it'll be before it grows back thicker this time?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beatthebelly

beatthebelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was told to expect that, as it's something to do with some cycle, but grows back within 6 months...

I don't think I was listening that well ;)

4. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The lipotrim website has the "poorly made informational video" on it. Generally this would start regrowing within a month after finishing and re-establishing a normal dietry balance. Ketosis does cause a tempory hair restriction, but not hair loss. It stops the hair from growing and puts it into a state of "sleep" and as old hair falls out (which occurs normally) there is no new hair to replace it immediately. Given a few weeks and you should notice your hair start to thicken again, but may take slightly longer depending on the length of your hair to notice a big difference :) HTH

5. want2loseit

want2loseit Full Member

Hi
    Hope your hair regrowth starts soon hun x
    Have to say though I haven't even started LT yet and this is worrying me in a big way :(

6. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Try not to dwell on this thought too much as its not something that happens to everyone! Plus, dont look at it as hair loss as you arent actually loosing any hair, though "hair sleep" does sound a little silly. haha

If your worried and it does start to occur you could always use a thickening shampoo, such as "mop lemon grass" shampoo. Bit expensive, but I know other people who love it!

7. polly43

polly43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    WOW think i must've been paying as much attention as beatthebelly..i didn't know any of this! hope it starts thickening up for you again..that shampoo sounds helpful!!

8. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If anyone wants to watch the very poorly edited video again, it is on the lipotrim home page, though I dont think i could sit through another sitting without nodding off! haha

9. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  10. MYK_22

MYK_22 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad I could help. If your concerned you could always try to take a multivitamin (with a complex vitamin b and vitamin a) which helps hair as its some of the main vitamins that it needs. Other than that, time is your friend :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.