Now on SS+ (which forum should I post in?)

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I'm starting SS+ today, and I'm not sure whether to continue to post in CD 100% Forum or in Maintenance? Altho' my CDC is as new to Minimins as I am, she thought that I should stay in 100%, as Maintenance sounds like exactly what it is - CD Maintenance?!

Could a moderator please confirm this? To explain, I'm assuming that anyone strictly following these programmes below should only post in 100% :-

• Step 1 (SS & SS+)
  • Step 2 (810)
  • Step 3 (1000)
  • Step 4 (1200)
  • Step 5 (1500)
- and that you should only post in Maintenance if you are on Step 6 - or Maintenance. (I've seen people on Steps 1-5 post in Maintenance, which is why I'm confused?)

Is this correct? :confused: Thanks! :)

i just post wherever!!! soon get kicked off or moaned at if you mention FOOD somewhere they dont want to hear it Lol :)

There's no reason at all why you can't post here in the main forum - even if you are doing 100%.

But if you aren't being 100%, you shouldn't post in the 100% forum. LOL, does that make any sense at all? :D

There's no problem posting about doing SS+ in the 100% forum so far as I can see. You're following the plan to the letter, so why not?

As for posting in the Maintenance forum, I would say (not that I'm site admin or a CDC) that you can start posting there as soon as you start working your way up the steps - so from 810 onwards.

There's no reason at all why you can't post here in the main forum - even if you are doing 100%.

But if you aren't being 100%, you shouldn't post in the 100% forum. LOL, does that make any sense at all? :D

There's no problem posting about doing SS+ in the 100% forum so far as I can see. You're following the plan to the letter, so why not?

As for posting in the Maintenance forum, I would say (not that I'm site admin or a CDC) that you can start posting there as soon as you start working your way up the steps - so from 810 onwards.
Hi Lily, thanks for that. I like to use this forum for more general CD issues, so I think I will continue to use CD 100% to talk about specific diet topics - at least while I'll still on SS+ anyway. I fully intend to keep doing the diet 100% right up until maintenance, so I'll just do what feels right after SS+! (Although it seems that many people can't seem to get out of CD 100% fast enough, once they've done SS, lol. :))

I plan to go into maintance once I start 81- as thats when I will reach 25 for BMI:p

I don't think anyone really minds as long as 100% is 100% talk IYSWIM:D

hope you enjoy ss+ I love it

Hah, confuzzling isn't it.

Main CD forum
...anything CD, or even anything these days :D

100% forum...if you are doing any of the plans. Idea is supposed to be positive posts, no cheating talk, or mentioning foods that aren't in the plans, though people do, so it's changed since it started and now pretty much the same as the other forum.

CD maintenance. I don't personally believe there is CD maintenance. Once you are maintaining, you're not on CD :p But anyway...that forum is for those doing the plans to work themselves off CD.

Strictly SS. Sole source only. No mention of food.

Any clearer? :)

Back