NOW or NEVER old returner PLEASE HELP ME :(

California girl

On a mission!
hi fellow slimmers
I am a true yo -o- er now in desperation :( have done all the usual ( ww, sw, wc, ss, etc) then lost all my excess weight on W8 5 years ago and became a consultant. Have since lost And gained 2 stone twice on slim and save? Now my last chance at a vlcd. Starting slim and save AGAIN on monday - need to lose 4 stone. I would love some support . Xx

Hi hun am exactly the same been there done that over and over again am restarting too on Monday and need to lose the same

Good luck :)

Hi louiseThanks so much for replying - its great to have someone to be alongside you, who knows what it feels like! Haven't weighed I yet but am guesstimating about 14.7 will know for sure on Monday. let's do this! I really need a diet pal - are you in? I will offer full on support e-mail - text etc. ironically I am a qualified psychotherapist pmsl shame I can't sort out my own ****! Lol x

You've done it before, you can do it again! You've proven you can be successful at this, so now it's just a case of following the process again and the results will take care of themselves? Ahem, she says, not being so hot at following the process/thinking that way myself...

Ah, well, on the psychotherapy, it's always different when it's ourselves, eh!

Helloo. I am also in the same predicument. I'm really struggling to get my head into focus and often start the plan half heartedly!...... Before just going off plan completely!. I need to set a date and start as I mean to go on! I will deffinatly buddy up with you if you will have me, this is proberbly all I need as I think I am quite self motivated just needing that kick start up the yoohoo! lol. xx

I will deffinatly buddy up with you if you will have me, this is proberbly all I need as I think I am quite self motivated just needing that kick start up the yoohoo! lol. xx[/QUOTE]

Id love to be your buddy !!! When you gonna start?

i am starting tomorrow too 5/11 and hope to lose 5.5st approx i would love a buddy to text,email,bbm/whatsaapp to keep me occupied when times get tough. looking forward to thurs when we will all hopefully be in ketosis and on our road to happiness. good luck to u all xxx

Hi all I've started today.
I did Cambridge and slim and save this year April to July.. 11 weeks and lost 42lbs/3 stone.
Now I'm back with a 2st gain! :(
Nice to know others starting the same time as me.. like you said roll on Thursday! :)
Good luck all x

purplekel said:
i am starting tomorrow too 5/11 and hope to lose 5.5st approx i would love a buddy to text,email,bbm/whatsaapp to keep me occupied when times get tough. looking forward to thurs when we will all hopefully be in ketosis and on our road to happiness. good luck to u all xxx

Hi i have watsapp and buddy u if u want im starting tomo and found budfyin up helps a great deal i have 3 stone to lose letme know or if anyone else will want a byddy

I'm definately up for a buddy! Inbox your contact details purplekel sadia and loveloveyy and i will text u as much as you want :) scared about weigh in- but excited I'm starting :) xx

Im starting tommorow also. I have quite alot to loose also, daunting but just can't wait to be in ketosis again. xx

Last edited:
I'm more than happy to buddy up with anyone on texts or bbm. Feel free to pm me :)

hi all well ive started today at a disgusting 16st 10.5lbs but thats it and i will never be this weight again,truely motivated this time and hoping to shift a couple of stone for xmas, hoping everyone is doin well today!!!

Iv'e also started today feeling really positive and very organised this time! Lets do this peeps!...... What are people using to txt. I don't have bbm anymore unfourtunatly but I can get whatsapp or sms xx

Hi all
Can I join you? I'm a re-joiner too having lost loads on Exante and then put it back on again.... started back yesterday using my left-over Exante packs and am waiting for my first S&S delivery! Need to lose around 6 stone in total and planning to have 2 stone of that gone by christmas!
How's everyone got on over their first couple of days? I've got hunger pangs this morning but a sneaky jump on the scales has showed things are already going in the right direction so that's my motivation for today!
Have a good day everyone!
LED x

Back