Now to maintain...

sold some "fat" clothes on ebay there and got over £20 for 3 items once charges/postage taken off. Well pleased.

fatter wallet + emptier drawers = happy ninnins!

will have to put more on next time its free listing

Ooh I really need to sell on ebay instead of just buying!! Total hoarder though. Wow 8 stone loss that's just incredible well done you!! x

hi Ninnins, wow 8 stone loss thats fantastic well done, and good idea for selling fat clothes, heres to that last is it 7lbs?

the 7lbs has grown to 10 again! booooo

refused to update my stats though lol (some may call it denial)

have had a good week but mother nature surprised me today with *week so who knows what WI tomorrow will be now!

Ooh I really need to sell on ebay instead of just buying!! Total hoarder though. Wow 8 stone loss that's just incredible well done you!! x

Im a hoarder too - planning on selling in dribs and drabs. Ive my house up for sale so the more i sell the less i have to pack. So its a win win situation.

Also i think my ghds are ready to give up the ghost so anything i can get towards a new pair helps!

Im a hoarder too - planning on selling in dribs and drabs. Ive my house up for sale so the more i sell the less i have to pack. So its a win win situation.

Also i think my ghds are ready to give up the ghost so anything i can get towards a new pair helps!

Two good incentives, I just have so many clothes that I don't look at most of them but when I do come across them when I try to have a clear out I'm convinced that now I know about them I will totally use them!!! :rolleyes: x

Tuesday 21st Feb

Breakfast
banana
ML
apple

Lunch
poached egg and italian susages on toast with tommy sauce - HEB*2+3syns (loving these sausages at the min-way nicer and cheaper than usual ones and less syns)
tin of mackerel in tomato sauce
clementines

Dinner
stir fried veg (broccoli, onion, carrot) with sea bass fillet - 3 syns
ML with crushed meringue and blueberries - 2 syns

HEA milk in tea/coffee

Exercise
zumba
body combat

WI
sts

Total syns

Last edited:
I drank loads in work today - couldnt get enough liquid down me! So that and star week i was pretty pleased to STS. Gonna stick with as many red days as poss, maybe few EE and hopefully get a big fat loss next week.

Wednesday 22nd Feb

Breakfast
canteloupe
ML

Lunch
stuffed cougettes (flesh scooped out and cooked with onion and tomato, topped with cheese then bunged in oven) HEA1

Dinner
quorn mince cooked with onion, roasted carrots, parsnips and potatoes with lashings of gravy - HEB*2 + ?syns

Exercise
kettlebells - dunno if i can go or not, might have to take my granny up to hospital, waiting to see if theres a bed free

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

have put a banana, apple and tin of mackerel in tomato sauce in my bag for hospital munchies

Total syns

Wednesday 22nd Feb

Breakfast
canteloupe
ML

Lunch
stuffed cougettes (flesh scooped out and cooked with onion and tomato, topped with cheese then bunged in oven) HEA1

Snacks at hospital
banana
apple
tin of mackerel in tomato sauce
biscuit - 5syns

Dinner
SW chips, egg and beans
curly wurly - 6 syns

Exercise
kettlebells - was at hospital so cudnt go :cry:

no HEB - bad me
and lack of SF with dinner but had plenty throughout the day to make up for it

Total syns

what actually happened

so last nights planned meal will now become tonights, not in from work and zumba until 830 so its gonna be a late tea!

girl who takes zumba was late so didnt get home til after 9 and wasnt really hungry so weds planned main meal now becomes fridays!

Thursday 23rd Feb

Breakfast
packet of quorn chicken

Lunch
poached eggs on toast - HEB*2+2syns

Snacks in work
banana
apple
ML
tin of teryaki mackerel - 4syns
few crisps - 2 syns

Dinner
mussels in white wine sauce - 2syns? (packet is 5 syns which is for the sauce but theres 90% of it left)

HEA milk in tea/coffee

Exercise
zumba

Total syns

My friend gave me a covent garden soup recipe book -loving it!

Ones i want to try

sweet potato, cauliflower and spinach dahl pg32
mexican style balck eyes beans pg 84
thai spinach pg 125
roasted red pepper and goats cheese pg 158
thai green curry soup pg 162
butternut squash, crab and chilli pg 166
spicy sweet potato pg 201
sweet potato and red pepper chowder pg 227
red lentil, cumin and coriander pg 251
kedgeree soup pg 254
red lentil and chickpea dahl pg 269
butternut squash and goats cheese pg 284
lebanese lentil and chickpea pg 302

few there are variations of the same thing but i will work my way through them and see

chocolate soup anyone?!

Those sound like some tasty soups! I love soup not made any in ages must remedy that :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im gutted ive been organised and planned all my meals and bought ingredients already so i cant try them out yet!

Friday 24th Feb

Breakfast
banana
ML
apple

Lunch
cheese, tomato and onion toastie with EL mayo - HEA1+HEB1.5 + 0.5syns
packet of mango

Dinner
quorn mince, onion and gravy with honey roast carrots and parsnips and fried brussel sprouts - rest of HEB+5syns
3 mini meringues - 3 syns

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

diet coke in the pub

Total syns

Last edited:
Saturday 25th Feb

Breakfast
banana
packet of mango
ML

Lunch
tuna and onion toastie - HEB1.5+2syns
beetroot
packet of velvet crunch - 4syns

Dinner
leftovers from last night - fake mince, onion, gravy, brussel sprouts, honey roast carrots and parsnips - HEB0.5+5syns

HEA milk in tea/coffee

might make the 1/2 syns roulade depending what time i get back from the cinema at

Total syns

Last edited:
Back